Red Arrows Fans!

Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red Arrows Fans!

Originally Posted by ugacrew
It had to come sooner or later.
not when researching gay slang!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basementwaj
ok, i give up... i refuse to google "gay slang"!

You win!

Good I only had one more left.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:39 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

not when researching gay slang!
God I hope not, lol

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Good I only had one more left.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

sloulamp is an unknown quantity at this point

I was looking at the summer air show for the US and discovered that the Red Arrows will be performing stateside at the Hampton Roads, Virginia 'Airpower Over Hampton Roads' air show, June 21-22.

It's not listed on the website schedule yet but it's official.
Official Airshow Site
Red Arrows Site

This one is a must since it's pretty large and will also showcase my favorite jet the F-22 Raptor and the Flying Tennis Court, the F-15 Strike Eagle. This location is set to produce good vapor off the wings and fuselages of these awesome babies. Looks like a good weekend in the Virginia Beach - Williamsburg area.

Thanks for the info... will have to drag my hubby along...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:49 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

you're interested in FAB????
Isn't everyone?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Wish i could get to Virginia
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Nigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really nice

As a Newbe, I see so many posts that I would have loved to be involved in but as usual, I am two weeks late!

I dragged my poor ex all over the country at silly hours of the morning for airshows.............Why she stayed with me for so long I will never know.

Once we were at the show and two Russian jets collided and as she was in a "port-a-potty' and hears screams of "oh sh##" and screams nearly fell out of the thing worrying that they would crash on her.

Loved the shows, they sure are less frequent in the USA.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:24 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nigs
As a Newbe, I see so many posts that I would have loved to be involved in but as usual, I am two weeks late!

I dragged my poor ex all over the country at silly hours of the morning for airshows.............Why she stayed with me for so long I will never know.

Once we were at the show and two Russian jets collided and as she was in a "port-a-potty' and hears screams of "oh sh##" and screams nearly fell out of the thing worrying that they would crash on her.

Not necessarily. I'd recommend checking out my favorite site for the schedules.

http://www.airshowbuzz.com

That's where I get most my info on when and where.

PM me whenever you get the chance.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:35 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Would that have been a Fairford airshow?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Nigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really nice

I will do.

I know there are shows, I intend to hook up with the local flight museum when I can. Work and love life get in the way (good to have both).

Texas is just so BIG. I have visited the CAF museum too and await the rise of the b29.......I donated to that fund without a thought.

One aspect of being here is I am right on the flight path of the Cavinaua museum and when they flight test I get to see all sorts of WWII aircraft!

Nigs
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Fairford , yep that was the one...................

The Swiss Hunter group were next..........I loved that plane
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:55 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Fairford , yep that was the one...................

The Swiss Hunter group were next..........I loved that plane
Yeah I remember that one, that happened on the Saturday and I always went on the Sunday.

I hear the Turkish Stars are going to be there this year. I loved their announcer, he was wicked funny.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

I wish I could remember...that was the year I took my Mother along...........She was all shakey about it............I spent hours telling her about how safe it was, how well trained the pilots were, etc.

4 Hours back to Wales were never so long.................
Old May 26th 2008, 7:22 pm
Riding on silver wings

Woohoo! Looks like I will be booking my trip to Norfolk this Wednesday for the best air show of the season. This will be the first of three that I'll be attending this year. If anybody else is going, let me know. I'd love to say hello to you out in the crowd. God I'm so excited to see the Red Arrows. The last time they were stateside it was 1993. I'll get to see them, the F-22 (Go Maj. Paul 'Max' Moga'!), F-15E Demo, F-18 Demo (Go Navy), and Michael Goulian. They've got this really nice night time show so I'll get to see the afterburners even better and take photos of them too. Yahoo! Good times y'all!
Old May 27th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Looks like I will be booking my trip to Norfolk this Wednesday for the best air show of the season. This will be the first of three that I'll be attending this year. If anybody else is going, let me know. I'd love to say hello to you out in the crowd. God I'm so excited to see the Red Arrows. The last time they were stateside it was 1993. I'll get to see them, the F-22 (Go Maj. Paul 'Max' Moga'!), F-15E Demo, F-18 Demo (Go Navy), and Michael Goulian. They've got this really nice night time show so I'll get to see the afterburners even better and take photos of them too. Yahoo! Good times y'all!
Hope you have a great time.... take loads of pics of the crashes for us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.