Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor

Old Sep 12th 2012, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor

Originally Posted by hamham82
... you can check your case status online in uscis.com and if you give them your e-mail they will send you email as soon as any action or decision happen .
I sure hope you mean uscis.gov and not uscis.com. The former is the official US government web site; the latter is a privately-owned site that I sure wouldn't want to have access to any of my information.

Ian
Old Sep 16th 2012, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

eb52012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi anybody invested in the am life - riverside one project LP?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:12 am
Just Joined

Japan samurai is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eb52012
Hi anybody invested in the am life - riverside one project LP?
Yes, I am.
I've invested EB5 Reverside one LP.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for responding. Have you heard about the problems with the project. Please send me your email address or any contact information to connect.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

ginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for responding. Have you heard about the problems with the project. Please send me your email address or any contact information to connect.

Can i ask what sort of problem the project has please.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Yes, sure.
I have heard problems of Reverside One LP.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 4:53 am
Just Joined

Yes, I also need to share information.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Miracletle is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody invested in the am life of 1501 phase I & II?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Please send me your email address or any contact information to connect.
No... don't do that. Neither of you know who the other person is! If you have questions about the projects, ask in the open forum where everyone can get help.

Ian
Old Sep 24th 2012, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Japan samurai - I need to post a few messages to be able to send you a message in private.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 12:21 am
Account Closed

Japan samurai - I need to post a few messages to be able to send you a message in private.
It's still a bad idea.

Ian
Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:09 am
Just Joined

jandrews is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...

I am planning to invest 500K for EB5 program with Amlife, Seattle.

Shall appreciate comments, Pros & Cons for investing with this company.

Thanks in anticipation.
J
Old Oct 1st 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

ginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the rough

AMLife have a very good track record.

It really depends on the project (size, type) etc

Be prepared for a long frustrating wait though and make sure you have an experienced lawyer.

What project are you going for?
Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

jandrews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ginstwin
AMLife have a very good track record.

It really depends on the project (size, type) etc

Be prepared for a long frustrating wait though and make sure you have an experienced lawyer.

What project are you going for?
We have been told that they have several options in California, Atlanta, Seattle & Florida etc.

I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on the procedure of EB5 as it is not clear if the regional centre like Amlife will apply for I-526 for all the investors in Project or as and when individual investors invest funds in the offered projects.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jandrews
We have been told that they have several options in California, Atlanta, Seattle & Florida etc.

I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on the procedure of EB5 as it is not clear if the regional centre like Amlife will apply for I-526 for all the investors in Project or as and when individual investors invest funds in the offered projects.
I have invested via AMlife.

The procedure was as follows:

Once I decided on the project the paperwork (partnership agreement) was sent directly to me.
My lawyers read over it and gave me the go ahead to invest the $500,000 and admin fee.

My lawyers then liaised with Amlife and got all of the information needed from them plus my personal details (think pile of paperwork 6 inches deep!)

They (my lawyers) then filed my I-526 application. It took exactly 2 months to get the paperwork together even though my paperwork was ready within a week.

The I-526s were filed over a period of 5 or 6 months so AMLife dont wait to collate all . Its driven by your lawyer. After saying that I have the feeling that USCIS are collating all of the applications together before making a decision but i cant be certain of that.

Now awaiting a decision on I-526. The key to the process is patience which is difficult in my case.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by ginstwin; Oct 1st 2012 at 7:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.