Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor

Old Oct 16th 2013, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

eb52012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor

Originally Posted by cranston
eb51R

I have not given any information on my I526 because it would not help you in any way. I526 processing is not an off the shelf product, it is highly individualized.

USCIS have changed their procedures and you are now under a different and much tougher regulatory process for getting EB5 RC projects accepted then I went through. Secondly, I526 time-tables vary depending on the quality of the application by your lawyers. Because of the extensive background searches done for the I526, timetables will also vary from person to person. Also, I have no knowledge if the current Govt shutdown is causing a go-slow at USCIS. And I526 volume has gone up too.

Therefore my I526 data is irrelevant.

LOL....I do recommend Amlife. When I was researching EB5 RC Amlife were the only company who had a reasonable plan, decent management, decent references, industry knowledge and experience, allowed me to speak to other investors and answered my questions fully and quickly. I checked out about 20 firms.
Cranston - You are talking about the past (maybe 2/3 yrs ago)nd we are discusing about the current situation. So I would say your feedback on this forum is irrelevant as you have no clue about the current happenings.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 10:09 am
Just Joined

eb51R is an unknown quantity at this point

cranston
eb51R

I have not given any information on my I526 because it would not help you in any way. I526 processing is not an off the shelf product, it is highly individualized.

USCIS have changed their procedures and you are now under a different and much tougher regulatory process for getting EB5 RC projects accepted then I went through. Secondly, I526 time-tables vary depending on the quality of the application by your lawyers. Because of the extensive background searches done for the I526, timetables will also vary from person to person. Also, I have no knowledge if the current Govt shutdown is causing a go-slow at USCIS. And I526 volume has gone up too.

Therefore my I526 data is irrelevant.

LOL....I do recommend Amlife. When I was researching EB5 RC Amlife were the only company who had a reasonable plan, decent management, decent references, industry knowledge and experience, allowed me to speak to other investors and answered my questions fully and quickly. I checked out about 20 firms.
OK, thanks for putting my private message to you on public, that I should start, right?

I believe every current EB-5 investors show up in this thread want to collect more information, because disclosures for most projects are not really enough to know details, and because like you mentioned USCIS changed its procedures. Even though your information is irrelevant, I think it's still good to know about Amlife, no matter it's old or current.

I found out on this thread that you actually gave your I-526 data last year, #110, so I'm kind of guessing you are tired of telling the same thing to other people, but it's just not nice to reply LOL to my private message, and you even put this on public.
What I thought was you probably didn't want to disclose some information, so I'd send private one better, but maybe I didn't need to care that much about you.

So what is the point for you to come and check out this thread? You have already got a 10 years green card and plan to apply for a citizen. Do you just want to see other people struggling under the current USCIS procedures and situations?
Old Oct 16th 2013, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eb51R
What I thought was you probably didn't want to disclose some information, so I'd send private one better...
If someone chooses not to share information in public, it doesn't follow that they'd be willing to share the information in private!

Two words: unrealistic expectation!

Ian
Old Oct 16th 2013, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eb52012
Cranston - I would say your feedback on this forum is irrelevant as you have no clue about the current happenings.
If you think I have said something incorrect about the I526 process, then correct me.

If you think I have said something incorrect about Amilfe then say so and lets debate it.

Potential EB5 candidates should rely on their own due diligence.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's still good to know about Amlife, no matter it's old or current.
I agree and that's why I give a fair and accurate report of my dealings with Amlife.
But old I526's data is IMO irrelevant because of USCIS.

, but it's just not nice to reply LOL to my private message, and you even put this on public.
You accused me of either being paid by Amlife, or trying to help my friends out by my positive posts on Amlife. If you are going to charge me of using underhand tactics then nothing is private!

Last edited by cranston; Oct 16th 2013 at 6:03 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

So what is the point for you to come and check out this thread? You have already got a 10 years green card and plan to apply for a citizen. Do you just want to see other people struggling under the current USCIS procedures and situations?
The title of this thread is 'Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor'. I'm an Amlife Investor.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

eb52012 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you think I have said something incorrect about the I526 process, then correct me.

If you think I have said something incorrect about Amilfe then say so and lets debate it.

Potential EB5 candidates should rely on their own due diligence.
This discussion forum is for people who are having problems with their I526 approval and have applied through current AMLife projects. And from what i get from your repeated feedback on this forum is that all your information regarding your experience with Amlife is maybe 3-5 years old and is not relevant today. So in all honesty you do not have any current knowledge on the current EB5 problems. Also if you have any new information or problems that applicants are facing i would be happy to get your input on the same.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

This discussion forum is for people who are having problems with their I526 approval...
No, it isn't. This "discussion forum" is for people to discuss all aspects of immigration except, specifically, marriage-based immigration. As for this specific thread, the term I-526 doesn't even show up until 5 months after it got started... so the I-526 wasn't even a consideration at the time.

Who died and appointed you the forum content overseer?

Ian
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

I agree and that's why I give a fair and accurate report of my dealings with Amlife.
But old I526's data is IMO irrelevant because of USCIS.
I don't understand why you have to be so upset. I am new here and if a person just joined to this tread saw your recommendations and thought about the current situation with Amlife are totally different, I believe at least myself feel why.
You mentioned before on comments, "I'm not an employee at Amlife", and you just said a word "irrelevant", so I felt you were not a real investor, but now I know you are. and why are you upsetting by me questioning about Amlife, so I just don't understand. Isn't that free to feel everything on my way, or do I have to feel the same way like you do?

You accused me of either being paid by Amlife, or trying to help my friends out by my positive posts on Amlife. If you are going to charge me of using underhand tactics then nothing is private!
So why do you keep using strong words like one word, irrelevant, accused, and underhand tactics? I already sent the private message below to say sorry to send an email instead of a private message.
Being so upset and you think being attacked because of what?
That is the reason I strongly feel you work for Amlife or you have friends at the company.

eb51R
Just Joined

Default message to your email
Hi Cranston,

I sent you a message by email, so sorry I was going to send you to a private message, my mistake!

I believe you are the one upsetting, because the situation with other Amlife investors have is totally different right now and not everyone feels the same way like you do.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
If someone chooses not to share information in public, it doesn't follow that they'd be willing to share the information in private!

Two words: unrealistic expectation!

Ian
Irrelevant.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

Irrelevant.
Ian, what do you feel?
If you just got replied with only one word?
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

The title of this thread is 'Problems at Amlife EB5 Investor'. I'm an Amlife Investor.
OK
Old Oct 17th 2013, 12:05 am
Account Closed

Ian, what do you feel?
I feel hungry, actually!

If you just got replied with only one word?
Sometimes, a single word is the most efficient way to convey a thought!

Ian
Old Oct 17th 2013, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

And from what i get from your repeated feedback on this forum is that all your information regarding your experience with Amlife is maybe 3-5 years old and is not relevant today.
And I think you are 100% wrong. I think any information on Amlife is important. I note that I asked you two specific questions and you answered neither. Instead you choose to put my knowledge down. Other readers can draw their own conclusions.

Get used to the 1st Amendment...

Last edited by cranston; Oct 17th 2013 at 1:30 am.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

That is the reason I strongly feel you work for Amlife or you have friends at the company.
Yes, I take those those accusations as a personal attack. I am not their paid shill as you have now suggested several times. I have stated several times I am a happy investor with Amlife. That's the sum total of my relationship with them.

You owe me an apology.

Last edited by cranston; Oct 17th 2013 at 1:50 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.