Delay in L2 EAD

Old Jul 29th 2011, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Casio1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Delay in L2 EAD

My Wife applied for EAD in april'2011 . She applied online but since none of the documents were listed to send, she didnt send any document.
I think there is no need to send the documents if you appy online. Correct?

She got her biometric done in the month of may . Its been almost 100 days now. She took an info pass this week and they told she will get a reply in some 4-5 working days.

Status Online still shows "Initial". We haven't received any RFE till date. She has expedited her case in "Financial loss to an individual".

Does any one expedited the case lately. What are the outcomes when you expedite the case.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

MadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delay in L2 EAD

Good luck in rushing it. I had to chase several times, but it still took almost a year to receive my EAD. I've never known anyone to receive it within 90 days.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 7:06 am
kp1
Just Joined

kp1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife received it in 88 days (in June 2011), it was sent to the TSC in April 2011.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same issue last year. I also requested it to be expedited but they declined as it 'hadn't been over 75 days' even though it was closer to 95 at the time! it took close to 5 months in total... very frustrating but got there in the end.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 5:54 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casio1982
My Wife applied for EAD in april'2011 . She applied online but since none of the documents were listed to send, she didnt send any document.
I think there is no need to send the documents if you appy online. Correct?

She got her biometric done in the month of may . Its been almost 100 days now. She took an info pass this week and they told she will get a reply in some 4-5 working days.

Status Online still shows "Initial". We haven't received any RFE till date. She has expedited her case in "Financial loss to an individual".

Does any one expedited the case lately. What are the outcomes when you expedite the case.
You have to send the documents after filing on line. I made the same mistake when I did my renewal, then eventually got a letter requesting my docs, the clock then starts again from when they receive the docs. I'd suggest getting an Infopass appointment and taking everything in.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 6:00 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
You have to send the documents after filing on line. I made the same mistake when I did my renewal, then eventually got a letter requesting my docs, the clock then starts again from when they receive the docs. I'd suggest getting an Infopass appointment and taking everything in.
Can't edit my post for some reason.

Here's the link to the documentation she should have sent.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00d1f1d6a1RCRD