Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Nov 16th 2011, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by terminalvelociraptor
A quick straw poll, for those who have recently recieved waivers from the London consulate. What time of the day was your 'send passport' email sent?
Last year - 1615hrs.

This year - 1450Hrs.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

terminalvelociraptor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
Last year - 1615hrs.

This year - 1450Hrs.
Thanks for feeding my obsession!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

GinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura about

Have you heard anything yet???
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GinGino
Have you heard anything yet???
Nope, nothing here, hoping to hear something this week, but knowing my luck there will be something slowing it all down. We had hoped to get it all sorted to go over on thanksgiving...glad i didnt buy the tickets!!
Old Dec 14th 2011, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone else who is thinking of following this process. I am now on week 19, so be sure to plan ahead appropriately, it's possible processing times have slowed in the winter, or i could just be a one off. Heres hoping i don't get swept into the the 'No' bin on Christmas Eve when the ARO officer wants a clean desk after Christmas!

I am also fighting the urge to contact the consulate, as i know that they will ultimately just tell me to sit tight.

Good luck to anyone else waiting and hoping to get cleared before Christmas!
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

GinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura about

Can't believe you haven't heard anything, what a pain!! Our week 16 is not until 2nd week in Jan so hope we don't get swept into the no bin as well!! Do u defo hear via email coz we hav moved house as well just to complicate matters ha ha
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terminalvelociraptor
Anyone else who is thinking of following this process. I am now on week 19, so be sure to plan ahead appropriately, it's possible processing times have slowed in the winter, or i could just be a one off. Heres hoping i don't get swept into the the 'No' bin on Christmas Eve when the ARO officer wants a clean desk after Christmas!

I am also fighting the urge to contact the consulate, as i know that they will ultimately just tell me to sit tight.

Good luck to anyone else waiting and hoping to get cleared before Christmas!
It's unfortunate that your application seems to be delayed. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get some news soon.

Can't believe you haven't heard anything, what a pain!! Our week 16 is not until 2nd week in Jan so hope we don't get swept into the no bin as well!! Do u defo hear via email coz we hav moved house as well just to complicate matters ha ha
Yes the embassy will eventually contact you by email with the outcome of your waiver determination.
Old Dec 30th 2011, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Have u heard yet? This is mad!!
Old Dec 30th 2011, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Have u heard yet? This is mad!!
Eventually capitulated and emailed the consulate, because we had a batch of incoming emails go missing recently at work, so i used that to justify emailing them.

Waste of time (as i knew it would be) and they replied very quickly telling me things are still under review.

So we have missed thanksgiving, and now Christmas but maybe we can shoot for spring time!

Still beats a flat out denial!

Happy New year to any other d(3) waiverers!
Old Jan 29th 2012, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Just checking in to see if you know anything yet, I think we have waited 19 weeks now ( app was 8th sep ) and still not heard a thing! Hope he gets the visa, need to start getting something booked if we can go.
Old Jan 30th 2012, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

I did, i think it took about 21 weeks to get the email. I did update one of these threads, but obviously missed this one! Good luck and try not to worry.
Old Jan 30th 2012, 8:44 am
Just Joined

MAConnelly has a brilliant futureMAConnelly has a brilliant futureMAConnelly has a brilliant futureMAConnelly has a brilliant futureMAConnelly has a brilliant futureMAConnelly has a brilliant future

The Embassy in London is currently estimating 20 to 22 weeks for waiver applications.

http://london.usembassy.gov/add_crime.html
Old Feb 1st 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Ok I will keep waiting patiently, what visa did you get? I'm glad you finally heard something.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MAConnelly
The Embassy in London is currently estimating 20 to 22 weeks for waiver applications.

http://london.usembassy.gov/add_crime.html
Glad their estimate has moved closer to reality, this will hopefully help manage expectations of those expecting a quick turnaround.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

rollerskateskinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I will keep waiting patiently, what visa did you get? I'm glad you finally heard something.
hey man, just enquiring to see if you have heard anything back yet>

i had my embassy interview for a 12 month J visa on december 6th and am still waiting, i'm irish and had mine in ireland but imagine its the same sort of procedure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.