Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / USA / US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas

Old Oct 4th 2017, 8:19 am   #3781
Just Joined

usadreaming is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey187 View Post
Quick question for anyone else who has done this, if i am sending my passport via royal mail special delivery, is it just my passport and the 2nd page of the courier document i need to put in the envelope or am i missing something out?

Also, when i had my interview i said i will probably be going out to new york for st patricks day weekend 2018, but with my Visa getting processed quicker than i thought, ill now be going out there for christmas, will they be cool with that at Port of Entry?
On the email it should state clearly that no other documents are needed other than your passport (mine did anyway). In that case, yes, just page two and your passport.

With the ports, from what Ive read you will have to go through secondary, usually just a few basic questions, "How long will you be here, where will you be going, purpose etc.".

Happy travels!
usadreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th 2017, 9:31 am   #3782
Forum Regular

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey187 View Post
Also, when i had my interview i said i will probably be going out to new york for st patricks day weekend 2018, but with my Visa getting processed quicker than i thought, ill now be going out there for christmas, will they be cool with that at Port of Entry?
Your PoE is irrelevant, nothing to worry about.

Congratulations.
shiversaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th 2017, 4:52 pm   #3783
Just Joined

Jondawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I went for my interview on 28/9/17. I was told to check the website with my reference number to keep an eye on my status. I received the VCU R3 form but my interviewer didn’t put a reference number on it. Will I get this by post or email ? Trying to contact the embassy (London) is an absolute nightmare.
Jondawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:38 am   #3784
Forum Regular

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondawn View Post
I went for my interview on 28/9/17. I was told to check the website with my reference number to keep an eye on my status. I received the VCU R3 form but my interviewer didn’t put a reference number on it. Will I get this by post or email ? Trying to contact the embassy (London) is an absolute nightmare.
It'll be on your DS-160 print out.

Even so, pointless looking at your status. It's often incorrect. You'll get an email when they are ready to issue it, so monitor the email address you used (make sure to check junk).
shiversaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:55 pm   #3785
Just Joined

Jondawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiversaint View Post
It'll be on your DS-160 print out.

Even so, pointless looking at your status. It's often incorrect. You'll get an email when they are ready to issue it, so monitor the email address you used (make sure to check junk).
Many thanks 👍
Jondawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / USA / US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas