Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Sep 3rd 2015, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

cazz0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by McMullen
Congrats to being approved!
Has your CEAC status change recently? Mine just went in to Administrative Processing yesterday on Sept 2nd, I'm guessing (hoping) that means someone is actually reviewing it even though I know people has been sitting in that status for weeks.

Thank you!!! No ironically mine is still sitting at Refused.

I have decided I am going to send m passport as we might like a day trip to Seattle when we are in Vancouver. Has everyone else that's been approved know if it's one entry or multiple? I'm guessing that varies.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bubble123
That's great news!
Thanks bubble!!! I must admit I did a happy dance. It's a tad frustrating as I literally work 500 metres from the consulate. It would be nice if I could just go down on my lunch break and let the out the visa in personally.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:00 am
Just Joined

KM34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still no news from the USA my interview was in London on 11th February. Is there anyone else waiting before that date.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Tweety23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KM34
Still no news from the USA my interview was in London on 11th February. Is there anyone else waiting before that date.
Yes, my husband had his interview on 5th Nov 14 and we've not heard a thing yet.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:34 am
Just Joined

lesleyron is an unknown quantity at this point

we still waiting hubby appointment was march 11th we are due to be going this month , fingers crossed they hurry up , he has had 2 visas before , so I thought it would be quick , but we didn't realise they changed it all , his last visa was a 10 year one and ran out 2012 , so im on tenderhooks now its getting closer , we were are meant to be going with my brother in law and sister in law and niece , as well as our 4 children and our granddaughter who as never been before
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:35 am
Just Joined

KM34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just checked my application number on CEAC page and it states my visa has been issued, however they refer me to the Bazilian Embassy web site, checked my hubbys number (he has his visa) again states issued and refers him to the Singapore Embassy. Seeing as we both had our interviews in London and I am still waiting for an email, I have no idea what is going on.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Tweety23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just checked my application number on CEAC page and it states my visa has been issued, however they refer me to the Bazilian Embassy web site, checked my hubbys number (he has his visa) again states issued and refers him to the Singapore Embassy. Seeing as we both had our interviews in London and I am still waiting for an email, I have no idea what is going on.
I'd email London about that, maybe take a screen shot and attach it in the email.
My husband's has said Administrative Processing from the start and doesn't appears to have been updated.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 11:55 am
Just Joined

McMullen is an unknown quantity at this point

Been waiting since Feb 2nd, hoping to hear back soon, stay positive!
Old Sep 4th 2015, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Aussiegirl28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone who has received the visa back tell me do you get any pre notice it's coming back or does it just turn up with a courier? Particularly if you went to Sydney? Thank you.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aussiegirl28
Can anyone who has received the visa back tell me do you get any pre notice it's coming back or does it just turn up with a courier? Particularly if you went to Sydney? Thank you.
I'm guessing not. You just track it. Although stay tuned I sent mine off today. I'm in Melbourne though.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 9:05 am
Just Joined

E-mail received today, interview was held on Jan 26th although waiver application wasn't sent to the ARO until Feb 2nd, didn't say how long it was issued for or the number of entries. Since I applied for an L1 work visa i assume (hope) it's for the full period. Good luck to those still waiting and thanks for everyone giving advice.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

E-mail received today, interview was held on Jan 26th although waiver application wasn't sent to the ARO until Feb 2nd, didn't say how long it was issued for or the number of entries. Since I applied for an L1 work visa i assume (hope) it's for the full period. Good luck to those still waiting and thanks for everyone giving advice.
Congrats!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2015, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

bubble123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!
Old Sep 4th 2015, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cazz0069
Congrats!!!!
Thanks a lot, feels great!
Old Sep 4th 2015, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bubble123
Great news!
Thanks bubble123!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.