Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

" No record of traveler" on I94 site

" No record of traveler" on I94 site

Old Aug 24th 2017, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default " No record of traveler" on I94 site

Hi, not sure if this is question anyone can answer !
We recently went on holiday in the USA- driving from and back to Canada. As UK citizens, we got I94s stapled in our passports but kept them on departure as we thought we might nip down again before they expired. We now know we won't cross the border again so I was looking at the I94 site to get info re returning them- which I found.
Out of interest I looked up our records on the site, my husbands and my information is present and correct, but every time I enter our son's details, it says no record.
He has a Nexus card linked to his current passport, active GE, a current ESTA and this current I94. We have been to the USA at least once a year since arriving in Canada, so there should have been several entries on his records.
Has anyone any explanation? Should I question it? He is 17, so would that affect my ability to see his records?
Thanks for any thoughts!