Never Let it be Said

Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Day77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Never Let it be Said

I guess though more people have been upset with my comment and some are agreeing with me, i loose right.

as for fuzzy and all that....

humm
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:20 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Furthermore, there is nothing at all wrong with being one of those (well, except impatient ).

Day77, not everyone wants to or is able to invest the amount of time necessary to learn how to DIY.
You, like me, seem to have a lot of time on your hands for it. Suggest you get studying.
And I might add even with the time, its still a bloody maze for most of us! (no names mentioned )
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:20 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Day77
I guess though more people have been upset with my comment and some are agreeing with me, i loose right.
It isn't about winning or loosing. It's about getting the damned visa, isn't it?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:21 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Someone's off to a bad start....

Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:22 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
It isn't about winning or loosing. It's about getting the damned visa, isn't it?
It's not whether you win or loose. It's how you pray the glame.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snowbunny
yes it is and if someone needs help or advice in the correct direction, no harm in pointing them..AND this is not for me. like i said me and my wife have our base covered.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:23 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
I'm looking for the toys that have been thrown out....

Last edited by snowbunny; Mar 5th 2010 at 8:25 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:23 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

GEEZZZ read the start SOME, SOME have chips!!!
if you do some research like i did one place was http://www.breakthroughusa.co.uk/
you WILL see why people hire lawyers instead of doing it themselves and the 3 examples i gave above are all common examples.
erm, that is a lawyer's website. His questionnaire reads a lot like the Pulaski's Ways article here, and you still have to hire him to get the help... what is your point?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:24 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

yes it is and if someone needs help or advice in the correct direction, no harm in pointing them..AND this is not for me. like i said me and my wife have our base covered.
So you won your DV draw?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

erm, that is a lawyer's website. His questionnaire reads a lot like the Pulaski's Ways article here, and you still have to hire him to get the help... what is your point?
MY POINT IS LAWYERS WILL SAY WHAT THE THINK YOU WANNA HEAR TO MAKE YOU HIRE THEM.

i have at NO POINT SAID IT WOULD BE EASY WITH OUT A LAWYER but it can be done without one. PART OF THE PROCESS OF MOVING TO THE STATES IS THE ADVENTURE.....UP'S DOWN'S LEFT'S RIGHT'S
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:27 pm
Lapine Member

So you won your DV draw?
See above. We're in his covered base.

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

MY POINT IS LAWYERS WILL SAY WHAT THE THINK YOU WANNA HEAR TO MAKE YOU HIRE THEM.

i have at NO POINT SAID IT WOULD BE EASY WITH OUT A LAWYER but it can be done without one. PART OF THE PROCESS OF MOVING TO THE STATES IS THE ADVENTURE.....UP'S DOWN'S LEFT'S RIGHT'S
Sleepless nights, near nervous breakdowns
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be expecting some leadership by example here. You're all gob and no action so far. Some of the very folks you're criticising for not helping have actually been a million times helpful than you. I'll be watching your new and improved posting style in the immigration forums with interest and hope to learn from it.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fatbrit
We'll be expecting some leadership by example here. You're all gob and no action so far. Some of the very folks you're criticising for not helping have actually been a million times helpful than you. I'll be watching your new and improved posting style in the immigration forums with interest and hope to learn from it.
GOB...damn some people really are retarded worse part is he may just be a brit!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:30 pm
Lapine Member

GOB...damn some people really are retarded worse part is he may just be a brit!
Actually, he's American.

So... you still want to move here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.