N-400 Naturalization

Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:07 am
Susana Davis

Default N-400 Naturalization

What do I need to send with the N-400 application based on 3yrs. of marriage
besides the copy of both sides of the Permanent Resident Card. 2 photographs
and the money order? Which evidence is needed?

Thank You,

Susana Davis

Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:33 am
Banned

marasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: N-400 Naturalization

In addition to the documents asked for on the naturalization handbook,I think 3 years of tax returns is the most important additional thing. Anything else that shows continued marriage and living together is also good proof.

I hope others will add more.

=============================

Originally Posted by Susana Davis
What do I need to send with the N-400 application based on 3yrs. of marriage
besides the copy of both sides of the Permanent Resident Card. 2 photographs
and the money order? Which evidence is needed?

Thank You,

Susana Davis
Old Oct 9th 2005, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susana Davis
What do I need to send with the N-400 application based on 3yrs. of marriage besides the copy of both sides of the Permanent Resident Card. 2 photographs and the money order?
In addition to the application, I included copies of my previous 3 years tax returns, Sheila's and my divorce decrees, our marriage certificate, our wills, our mortgage, her passport, two photos, the front and back of my permanent resident card, and a copy of my driving record (to explain 3 speeding tickets). I put it all in a 3-ring binder and FedEx'd it to the Texas Service Center.

Oh, don't send a money order... there is no way to track it; write a personal check instead.

Ian
Old Oct 9th 2005, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future

Do we need to mail the 3 years state tax too OR federal tax returns are enough ?

Thanks
Old Oct 9th 2005, 1:43 pm
Banned

marasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the roughmarasmus is a jewel in the rough

Just federal taxes. They dont give a f about state taxes.

=================

QUOTE=ramNagab]Do we need to mail the 3 years state tax too OR federal tax returns are enough ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

jemavalon is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a checklist of what to send with your appllication at the end of the Guide for Naturalization, pages 52-53.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/natz/English.pdf

Julia