Mark Sanford

Old Apr 4th 2013, 3:31 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark Sanford

Originally Posted by Nutek
Politicians deserve anything they get.

Anything bad that is.

Not nice things, like cake. They don't deserve that.

/ Grumpy
What about Argentinian mistresses? Do politicians deserve those? They seem to be a mixed blessing.

Originally Posted by Nutek
He'll be after the Falklands next.
Or the Pope!
Old Apr 4th 2013, 3:43 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
What about Argentinian mistresses? Do politicians deserve those? They seem to be a mixed blessing.

Or the Pope!
The pope won't be up for it. Not once he finds out where his mistress went.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
She is now his fiance, she was beside him when he made that speech. that makes it all right. Of course, a good proportion of the population are in no position to criticize.

I saw that...I don't think he is guilty of anything worse than a lot of politicians, I just think it's kinda sad that it's not unusual these days!
Old Apr 4th 2013, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

And a good proportion of those that are making a big deal of it, including much of the media, are doing so because they don't like his politics and would happily use any issue to attack him.
Agreed!
Old Apr 4th 2013, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
It's been done, last time he brought home an Argentine Mistress!!
I saw her last week on his campaign trail (no pun intended) standing behind him when he was giving a speech. I wonder what type of visa she is on and if she had to prove that she had strong ties. When they get married, I wonder if they'll do an adjustment of status or if she'll go back to Argentina and wait 8-10 months for her visa.

We all know he intends to marry her so I would think that if she adjusted status, it is likely that there was intent to remain.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 5:00 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

That's never stopped anyone, especially not other politicians who've yet to be caught.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Of course, a good proportion of the population are in no position to criticize.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Michael
I saw her last week on his campaign trail (no pun intended) standing behind him when he was giving a speech. I wonder what type of visa she is on and if she had to prove that she had strong ties. When they get married, I wonder if they'll do an adjustment of status or if she'll go back to Argentina and wait 8-10 months for her visa.

We all know he intends to marry her so I would think that if she adjusted status, it is likely that there was intent to remain.
That's another thing that pisses me off ( I know it shouldn't, but) All these people/sports clubs etc that seem to be able to fast track visas for friends, giant basketball players (that can't even speak English) etc!

rant over maybe!
Old Apr 4th 2013, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

KCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant future

It's been done, last time he brought home an Argentine Mistress!!
No!No! No! he is courting the Latino vote for the GOP!!! Argentina is the most politically correct Latin state for the GOP!!!

Last edited by KCK_DR; Apr 4th 2013 at 9:39 pm. Reason: correction
Old Apr 4th 2013, 9:53 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

That's another thing that pisses me off ( I know it shouldn't, but) All these people/sports clubs etc that seem to be able to fast track visas for friends, giant basketball players (that can't even speak English) etc!

rant over maybe!
You know he probably just put his hand in his pocket for $500k and purchased an E2 visa for her. Which I think is what happens in most of the rich/ celebrity cases.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow I was reminded of this ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7m...er-cold-op_fun
Old Apr 4th 2013, 11:27 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

You know he probably just put his hand in his pocket for $500k and purchased an E2 visa for her. Which I think is what happens in most of the rich/ celebrity cases.
He could be cheap, and do a K1? They seem to be emphasizing the Fiancee status. I wonder if appearing on the campaign trail counts as working, though?
Old Apr 4th 2013, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by RICH
He could be cheap, and do a K1? They seem to be emphasizing the Fiancee status. I wonder if appearing on the campaign trail counts as working, though?
Well we'll get a clue if they marry within 90 days (I'm not sure when she arrived in the US though). Thinking about it, I think that VWP hops are more likely, returning to Argentina every so often for (at least) a week or two.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Well we'll get a clue if they marry within 90 days (I'm not sure when she arrived in the US though). Thinking about it, I think that VWP hops are more likely, returning to Argentina every so often for (at least) a week or two.
Argentina is not a VWP country. She probably got a B2 visa and with his connections, it can probably be extended indefinitely.

I suspect she may even have bypassed the standard process and the visa was approved by a higher official at the embassy (sort of like diplomatic privileges).

Last edited by Michael; Apr 5th 2013 at 12:25 am.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 12:31 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Gone hiking!
Old Apr 5th 2013, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by Michael
Argentina is not a VWP country. ....
Ooops! I didn't think of that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.