l1a visa approved

Old Apr 29th 2016, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Alexdm50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default l1a visa approved

Hi all,

So my visa was approved at the embassy on wednesday 27th April.

Checking on the DS160 today it still states administrative processing - I presume this is standard till its finally issued?

I want to book flights for the 11th May. Would anyone recommend waiting till the visa is back with me or are they pretty good on the 7 days they state.

Hope everyone is well!

A
Old Apr 29th 2016, 9:03 am
Just Joined

JuliaStein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: l1a visa approved

Originally Posted by Alexdm50
Hi all,

So my visa was approved at the embassy on wednesday 27th April.

Checking on the DS160 today it still states administrative processing - I presume this is standard till its finally issued?

I want to book flights for the 11th May. Would anyone recommend waiting till the visa is back with me or are they pretty good on the 7 days they state.

Hope everyone is well!

A

Congrats! Since now everything should be okay
Old Apr 29th 2016, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Alexdm50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou. So this is just standard to go into administrative processing and I can expect the passport back before the 11th.

Thanks!

A
Old Apr 29th 2016, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexdm50
Would anyone recommend waiting till the visa is back with me...
I would always recommend that you wait until you have your passport/visa in hand before booking flights... and I would recommend that you ignore anyone who suggests otherwise.

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Apr 29th 2016 at 2:29 pm.