L1 to PERM GC progress

Old Jul 31st 2017, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1 to PERM GC progress

Hi all,

After much deliberation, and patience from my side, the company has decided to kick-off the L1 to GC process. Nautrally, this is a very exciting time for me and I've received a lot of help from this forum so wanted to share my progress (if anyone is interested!). They have decided to go through the PERM process and I've been told it will take about 18 months from now, which couldv'e been worse in my opinion.

July 2017
- Role description/text preperation complete
- submitted PWR to State Workforce Agency for determintation (Will take 3 months apparently).

Next step: In August, gather evidence for previous job's to provde experience.
Old Jul 31st 2017, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

boltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond reputeboltonreddave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1 to PERM GC progress

I assume you are L1B if you are going through the PERM process?
Old Jul 31st 2017, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boltonreddave
I assume you are L1B if you are going through the PERM process?
L1-A but not managing any staff so was safer to go through this process
Old Jul 31st 2017, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

fbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond repute

You can be on L-1A and still go through the GC path (EB2, EB3) that requires perm processing.
Old Jul 31st 2017, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fbf2006
You can be on L-1A and still go through the GC path (EB2, EB3) that requires perm processing.
Yep thats me