L visas timelines?

Old Nov 12th 2017, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

petepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L visas timelines?

Originally Posted by hmvsdog
My L-1A petition was ~400 pages of the I-129 form itself
400!?!?!
Old Nov 12th 2017, 4:57 pm
I don't (often) bite

hmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petepete99
400!?!?!
With all the supporting evidence, yeah. The 15 days of Premium Processing was probably needed to read the full packet!

Maybe that’s why my EB-1C is taking a while. That was bigger...
Old Nov 12th 2017, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

petepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond repute

With all the supporting evidence, yeah. The 15 days of Premium Processing was probably needed to read the full packet!

That's a ridiculous amount but I don't have anything to compare to so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 5:04 pm
I don't (often) bite

hmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petepete99
That's a ridiculous amount but I don't have anything to compare to so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
I thought it was excessive, but it was approved (without RFE) so I wasn’t too concerned!
Old Nov 12th 2017, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

LonSea is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you provide the supporting evidence or were part of the docs which the lawyers put together?
Old Nov 12th 2017, 7:43 pm
I don't (often) bite

Originally Posted by LonSea
Did you provide the supporting evidence or were part of the docs which the lawyers put together?
Between myself and my employer, we provided the attorney a boat load of documents, data and information that they asked for.

All that got compiled up and correctly presented by the attorney, and that’s what made up the ~400 pages. “USCIS like evidence” I was told!
Old Nov 12th 2017, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

I took 3 copies of inches of paperwork to the US embassy, and they took a couple of pieces from one set and disregarded the rest. They said they only wanted two copies, but my lawyer said the official instructions said three copies. It was heavy lugging that lot across London