Knightsbridge Doctors

Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

sarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond repute
Question Knightsbridge Doctors

Hi everyone we are booked for our medicals on Monday morning I have read thoroughly the email sent from the doctors where it states that we have to bring 4 passport photos, however when I went on to the US embassy site to print off the medical forms it states the photos should be the same as the visa photos! Do we take passport size photos or the visa size photos? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knightsbridge Doctors

Fairly sure I used US size passport photos throughout. Could get them from passport photo machines.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

sarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
Fairly sure I used US size passport photos throughout. Could get them from passport photo machines.
Would that be the same size as the UK passport photo Tom169?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarasota chic
Would that be the same size as the UK passport photo Tom169?
No - UK and US are slightly different. The passport photo machines I used in UK supported both.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 1:09 am
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

I had my medical in November last year and they said that they accept either size for the photos.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Knightsbridge Doctors

Thank you all for your help I'll take the UK sized passport pictures as per Knightsbridge Doctors email instruction.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Hirsty_78 is an unknown quantity at this point

The photos can be either size but all four must be of the same size, that is, they must all be US or UK sized. I had two UK and two US (same image of me just different sizes) because I had to renew my passport. They would not accept them. There is a post office just around the corner from the Bentinck Mansions surgery though.
Also, it is worth noting that they do not have to be exactly the same image as the visa submission, just the same person.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Knightsbridge Doctors

Originally Posted by Hirsty_78
The photos can be either size but all four must be of the same size, that is, they must all be US or UK sized. I had two UK and two US (same image of me just different sizes) because I had to renew my passport. They would not accept them. There is a post office just around the corner from the Bentinck Mansions surgery though.
Also, it is worth noting that they do not have to be exactly the same image as the visa submission, just the same person.
Thank you Hirsty_78.