I read a post on vj, to meauxna

Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I read a post on vj, to meauxna

VJ is not in anyway a "sister site" to BE. We have no affiliation to them whats so ever and vice versa.

What happens on that site is THEIR business NOT ours. Please do not air issues with other sites here.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:24 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

My old screen name (MDUdall) is still mentioned at the top of their page (I don’t see them listing other former participants and who cares who is a former participant). They also list the things you cut and pasted from their website (careful, you don’t want to violate “their” copyright… oh that’s right :-)? Why keep up something that is not available on their site? Just to be clear, they also don’t have my permission to be circulating my written materials “back channel” to those who send e-mail or PM’s asking for it (that’s the only reason I can think of why they would keep a reference to me and these items on this page).
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

jamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nice

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall
My old screen name (MDUdall) is still mentioned at the top of their page (I don’t see them listing other former participants and who cares who is a former participant). They also list the things you cut and pasted from their website (careful, you don’t want to violate “their” copyright… oh that’s right :-)? Why keep up something that is not available on their site? Just to be clear, they also don’t have my permission to be circulating my written materials “back channel” to those who send e-mail or PM’s asking for it (that’s the only reason I can think of why they would keep a reference to me and these items on this page).
Why are you so paranoid? I am willing to bet it is a much less big deal than you are making it.

Anyhow I removed my prior post. I really do not have time for this -- it is silly... and you should not make allegations about other sites ("they also don’t have my permission to be circulating my written materials “back channel” to those who send e-mail or").

Anyhow, I think we should close this thread. I am PM'ing the admin.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:34 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

As I have already mentioned, this topic is not appropriate for discussion here, it has nothing to do with BE.

As this thread has now gone WAY OFF topic I am closing it.

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall