I have to share this story..

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have to share this story..

Originally Posted by sambapink
What do you mean ABY.. are you fully awake yet?
Originally Posted by another bloody yank
You must have had her laughing pretty hard to cause that!
Duh.. sorry.. I don't think I'm fully awake.. I misread your first post
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:50 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I'm guessing girl, 7 lbs 20 ins.

Here's to hoping s/he's here soon!
I'm guessing a girl, 6.5 lbs and 21 ins - must say, Ive never been right before

Hope she is doing ok Sambapink.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
I'm guessing a girl, 6.5 lbs and 21 ins - must say, Ive never been right before

Hope she is doing ok Sambapink.
So, its going to be a boy, 8lbs and 25 ins then!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

So, its going to be a boy, 8lbs and 25 ins then!
Its looking that way
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
It was a joke FFS ............. why does nobody on here have a sense of homour anymore............... Think I'll stick to facebook from now on
I've heard you like coming on rushmans face
book
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:19 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Aww thanks Rebs (sorry I missed this when I posted before)..

It really is a special thing when people go through IVF to have a baby - I can't imagine being in that position..
We were sure we'd end up on IVF but Mrs T fell pregnant just before our first appointment. I'm so glad my kids aren't the indisputable proof I was a wanker
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:19 pm
Not dead yet

My best friend since I was 9 has been trying for a baby for 10 years. She has 'unexplained infertility' - nothing wrong with her or her OH.. seems they are just not compatible.. Anyway, 8 IVF treatments and 30,000 pounds later I get an email 8 months ago with nothing but a scan picture of her baby

She is more like a sister than a best friend - even when we haven't been in touch, when we come back together its like we've never been apart. We have been there for eachother when our parents died, when we got married, all the important life events..

Since moving here we have emailed back and forth, and the last email I got was about 2 months ago when she left work. Then I realised I didn't have her mobile or house telephone number.. I have been trying to find ways of contacting her. I was laying in bed last night and had this huge urge to call her - and spent the morning trying to hunt her down. I found her home number in a book in a pile of papers

So I called her (both emotional) and she is due this Friday.. I was soo happy I called her before she had the baby. We exchanged numbers etc.. She has had a tough pregnancy and sadly her twin brother's wife has had 2 still births in the last year (one was full term) So she is understandably really nervous about the labour and delivery. So, we carry on chatting and all of a sudden she says "Laura, when do you know if your waters have broken"

They had broken right then while we were chatting.. I am an absolute giddy kipper.. Just wanted to share that, cos I am just so happy right about now Please all send your positive thoughts in the direction of London
Will it's birthsign be Pyrex then?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:08 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

It can take a while from waters breaking to starting contractions, if they start on their own; if not, they are induced due to possibly of infection after they break. Perhaps this has happened?

here's hoping baby's soon here, either through the back door or the emergency exit!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

It can take a while from waters breaking to starting contractions, if they start on their own; if not, they are induced due to possibly of infection after they break. Perhaps this has happened?

here's hoping baby's soon here, either through the back door or the emergency exit!
Did you mean to say that..!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:11 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Did you mean to say that..!
Well call it what you like.... the post box?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:11 pm
Not dead yet

My middle son came out about two minutes to arrive after the waters broke Mrs T just about got onto the table.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:12 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by Thydney
My middle son came out about two minutes to arrive after the waters broke Mrs T just about got onto the table.
Well, this is a first baby... so....
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:21 pm
Thought is free.

Originally Posted by Thydney
Will it's birthsign be Pyrex then?
I think the birthsign would be , Extra special miracle pyrex . . . or just . . Pisces.

My little munchkin is a piscean - can't believe she's already going to be 9 years old in a couple of weeks time!. Feels like just yesterday that I was breathing through Labour contractions and stopping the blood flow in my husbands right hand by gripping it so tightly - good job I wasn't holding on to his neck
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:26 pm
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, that's amazing! I hope she's doing okay and I REALLY hope she's had the baby by now.

I'm guessing it's a little girl, 8lb 2 oz and 22" long.

Auntie Samba has a nice ring to it...
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Soooooo ... does the "back door" refer to something different in birthing situations?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.