Help Please – New to Forum

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:15 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all
Default Re: Help Please – New to Forum

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
okay,,, okay,,, sorry i got all messed up an stuff,,, i wus just lookin for sum help i didnt expect u to gang up on me or nothin. whats the madder with u peoples,,, i thougt this was the place to get good hellpful advise,,, and all ur doing is sitting in ur chairs and laffing at me,,, sorry im not to smart or nothin.

okay,,, i left out some stuffs...

i got good job offers in canada but im not sure if i should take it because im expecting to move to the states with my finance. when we get married, can we honymoon someplaces nice like england or more exotic like uganda or like that?,,, are u sure i need a passport? does the states really care that i come from canada cuz its not like they check us at the border or anythings, right?

if u guyz can thinks of somethin elses i forgot let me now, k? this stuffs is really urgent cuz we luv each uther so much it feels like im gonna bust into a gazillion pieces.

oh,,, heres more stuffs i forgot,,,

if i move to the states can i still go back to canada to work for a few weeks? thats okay isnt it because im canadian citizen? i can work in canada right? can i also have a job in the states?,,, do i become a us citizen when i marry my girl or do i just get a green card thing?

thanks for ur help on this,,, were really desperate for informations cuz we are in luv and our luv is so strong it will conqur all things right?

Sorry wrong grammar, should read "Da Place Bro"

Patrick
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:15 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Dear O.P. ~

We would like to help you, but we are all a bunch of big meanies on this site and we only take and never give any assistance to anyone unless you are part of our private club - which you are obviously not!

Perhaps if you re-phrase the title of your post to include all capital letters and lots of exclamation marks then that will make it sound more urgent, so then maybe someone will take pitty on you and drop everything they are doing to hold your hand and walk you step by step thru everything that you need to do and if they steer you wrong, then you can sue them.

Have a nice day!
Marnee
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:26 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

We're not ganging up on you Ian, we're just judging you!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
17) I think her sister's hot so if I don't marry the girl I love and we are in the middle of immigration, can I change the name of the person that is sponsoring me if it doesn't work out?
Damn... I just about spewed coffee on my monitor when I read this! <clapping> Excellent addition!

I have no idea who the OP is, but he's one sorry piece of work, IMHO.

Ian
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Damn... I just about spewed coffee on my monitor when I read this! <clapping> Excellent addition!

I have no idea who the OP is, but he's one sorry piece of work, IMHO.

Ian
What is an OP AND IMHO?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:22 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

What is an OP AND IMHO?
If I tell ya, you want to share some of those blue boxes?

alan
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by evoal2003
If I tell ya, you want to share some of those blue boxes?

alan
Have no clue what you are saying, or as my husband would say "aye"?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:51 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Have no clue what you are saying, or as my husband would say "aye"?
Evoal wants you to click his 'karma' button in exchange for BE dictionary services. IMHO that is what the OP wants anyway... hehe

Marnee
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:57 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

You can read the karma that was sent to you by clicking on "My Profile."
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:16 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

In the spirit of adding a bit more color to your wonderful hypo post, perhaps you can work in that the fiancée is a cousin, and that you are getting pressure from your Aunt and Uncle (your fiancée's parents) to marry her in the foreign country when you fly out there to be there during the interview (Aunt saying, "we won't tell anyone"). Since your fiancée is only 14, the Aunt is worried about appearances with her friends and other family members (does not want to see her 14 year old "unmarried" child fly to the U.S. to shack up with you for a while).

How about, "During a time when we were engaged, my fiancée applied for a tourist visa and was denied. Of course, she did not check the box on the DS-156 where it requires her to list a fiancée in the U.S.".

And of course, your hypo won't truly be complete without bringing up inaccurate information you once received from an attorney at a cocktail party (when you bugged him for free advice when overhearing him say to one of the people he was talking to that he was a personal injury attorney), the regurgitation of the 30/60 day rule myth, and see if you can work in the 10 foot pole issue.

Your post reminds me of an e-mail I once received form a colleague on April fools day a few years ago.

okay,,, okay,,, sorry i got all messed up an stuff,,, i wus just lookin for sum help i didnt expect u to gang up on me or nothin. whats the madder with u peoples,,, i thougt this was the place to get good hellpful advise,,, and all ur doing is sitting in ur chairs and laffing at me,,, sorry im not to smart or nothin.

okay,,, i left out some stuffs...

i got good job offers in canada but im not sure if i should take it because im expecting to move to the states with my finance. when we get married, can we honymoon someplaces nice like england or more exotic like uganda or like that?,,, are u sure i need a passport? does the states really care that i come from canada cuz its not like they check us at the border or anythings, right?

if u guyz can thinks of somethin elses i forgot let me now, k? this stuffs is really urgent cuz we luv each uther so much it feels like im gonna bust into a gazillion pieces.

oh,,, heres more stuffs i forgot,,,

if i move to the states can i still go back to canada to work for a few weeks? thats okay isnt it because im canadian citizen? i can work in canada right? can i also have a job in the states?,,, do i become a us citizen when i marry my girl or do i just get a green card thing?

thanks for ur help on this,,, were really desperate for informations cuz we are in luv and our luv is so strong it will conqur all things right?

Last edited by Matthew Udall; Feb 2nd 2005 at 9:51 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

What is an OP AND IMHO?
Op= Original poster (person who started the thread)

IMHO= In my humble opinion, or in my honest opinion.

~SG
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:38 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Would it be possible to ship my dog, cat and canary?

What exactly is a crime of moral turpitude. Would bank robbery count?

My fiance cannot move to be with me as she has two children from a previous marriage. Their paternal fathers and grandparents have joint custody.

I have two kids from three previous relationships. (Well I was married to my ex wife when I had the second one). I am paying child support for on of them. If I get a better job in the US would my ex be able to get more money from me?

My fiance is concerned about that. It's not that I don't want to support my kids. I just don't want to give the motheras money as I can't be sure it gets spent on what I think it should be spent on.

I have a house. What should I do with it.

If I sell my house and give up my job can I come over on VWP, just to see if the relationship works out. It would be easier for me to tie up all the loose ends now.

What is a long form birth cert? I have a ink print of the sole of my foot issued by the hospital that I was born at, will this do?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Would it be possible to ship my dog, cat and canary?
Heh, there actually *was* someone on here a year or two ago who asked how they should take their goldfish. I replied that I thought one might just want to flush one's goldfish and pick up a new one once one reached one's destination, and boy, did I ever get raked over the coals for that! Someone posted reasons why it was cruel to flush a goldfish (other than the obvious "it's gonna die" bit), and the consensus was, that the kindest way to dispose of a fish was to put it in a cup of water and freeze it. It just gets seepy!

I don't remember her ever coming back.

~SG
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:46 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I have a ink print of the sole of my foot issued by the hospital that I was born at, will this do?
Good one (and I've had clients send this type of record to me, thinking it will be sufficient).

My divorce decree says "Nisi" on it. Will that do?

While I was legally married to my first spouse, I took a second wife unofficially as is the custom in my religion. That should not be a problem, right?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:48 pm
The Missus

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall
Good one (and I've had clients send this type of record to me, thinking it will be sufficient).

My divorce decree says "Nisi" on it. Will that do?

While I was legally married to my first spouse, I took a second wife unofficially as is the custom in my religion. That should not be a problem, right?
Like I said earlier, this thread should be part of the FAQ----"if you're asking these questions, do a bit more research!"

~SG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.