Help?

Old Oct 14th 2017, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

scott.matthews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help?

Hey guys, I have tried looking around on various websites and so far have not found an answer. I live in the UK. Born and Raised, however I have always wanted to move to America. Specifically Nashville, TN. Could anyone tell me if it is possible for me to relocate or not?
Old Oct 14th 2017, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help?

U have to read up on VISAS. see Pulaski's posts here.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulask...ork_in_the_USA
Old Oct 14th 2017, 7:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
U have to read up on VISAS. see Pulaski's posts here.

Pulaski's Ways: How to Live and Work in the USA : British Expat Wiki
BTW welcome to BE.

Direct all your questions to the appropriate forum. This is the Welcome Inn where we offer you a cozy corner and a cuppa or a glass of wine or beer while you introduce.

If you are interested in credit cards then follow Scot's advice and read up on VISAs. If, however, you are interested in emigrating to the US, give a read to the link he has provided and then post in the USA forum's immigration sub-forum.
Old Oct 14th 2017, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

scott.matthews is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanst quite sure where to ask, thanks for the Welcome. Ill take that drink
Old Oct 15th 2017, 3:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott.matthews
I wanst quite sure where to ask, thanks for the Welcome. Ill take that drink
I've moved your thread to the US immi section of the forum. If you can give more info about you (your job, any US family, your highest education level etc) then the good folks there will be able to help you work out if there is a possible visa route.

Best of luck.