Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Got a US greencard. What about just going back and forth between Canada and the US ev

Got a US greencard. What about just going back and forth between Canada and the US ev

Old Aug 22nd 2016, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a US greencard. What about just going back and forth between Canada and the U

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

By the way, you shouldn't be rude to Rene - who is one of the nicest people I know in this forum. If you want to be rude to someone, then I suggest you pick on someone like me - who is more likely to drop down to your level. You can be rude to me all you want, because I don't care!

Ian
I cannot Karma you again so soon but