Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Fragomen - Any experiences to share

Fragomen - Any experiences to share

Old Nov 9th 2017, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

petepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond reputepetepete99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fragomen - Any experiences to share

Originally Posted by Englishmum
We too had our visas (L1-A and L2s) arranged by Fragomen when we relocated to the USA from Singapore. My spouse works for a well known multi-national company.

There were absolutely no issues. They also assisted with the renewals of our visas and then our green cards.
Sounds great! I do hear that L-1As are considerably 'easier' to process and petition for than L-1Bs, but it does appear that Fragomen know what they're doing.

I don't think I would been offered the transfer if the company/attorney didn't think I'd have my approved!
Old Nov 10th 2017, 4:04 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fragomen - Any experiences to share

I know several of the Fragomen partners. They are good people.

They do make effective use of paralegal staff. Their efficiency tends to make their pricing reasonable as these things go.