ESTA denied, B2 application next.

Old Oct 16th 2017, 11:16 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ESTA denied, B2 application next.

Originally Posted by rpjs
When you apply for the B-2 I understand it’s possible to upload supporting docs with the electronic application. As well as your NFA docs from the police, DO also provide evidence of your work, income and property to show your ties to the UK. It’s important to get as much evidence to the Consular Officer before the interview as they are notorious for deciding cases before the interview without looking at evidence the applicant brings on the day (but do bring original docs and copies with you as well!).
This used to be the case, but no longer applies. Based on my own recent experience, there is no option for you to upload any documentation to the consulate in advance of the interview, other than the DS-160 and VCU-1 forms; and the only other piece of evidence they will accept at the interview is the ACPO certificate.

Reading other people's experiences on the main CIMT thread, it seems as though the consulate will request any further information they need following the interview, but this is only likely to be items such as police or court records and not things such as bank statements or land deeds.