Visa application update

Old Sep 19th 2017, 7:13 am
Just Joined

Vanremy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa application update

Hi

Hope you can guys assist.

It's been 6 weeks since I got the official confirmation my E2 visa application was "received ", is there anyway I can chase up my application with the U.S. embassy in London?

Thanks
V
Old Sep 19th 2017, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa application update

I'll quote the answer I gave you last time you asked this question, because it's still true.

Originally Posted by shiversaint
If you applied in August, the ordinary expected time for E-2 cases is 30 days, even without the given well known current delay of upto 60 days, you are probably within the expected period of time to have not heard anything.

You can submit a status enquiry via the embassy website here: https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-...-contact-form/

I have no idea if they will reply or not. Reality is - you've sent in your documents and you're waiting to be invited for Interview - there isn't much else you can do until they email you. Your application has been acknowledged so you're in the system.
Old Sep 29th 2017, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Vanremy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa application update

Originally Posted by shiversaint
I'll quote the answer I gave you last time you asked this question, because it's still true.
Thanks