E3 to GC

Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

MrBurns1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E3 to GC

Originally Posted by Wakkas
well when you aply for I140 and 485,, you also apply for EAD and AP... it usually takes 3-4 months to get and in this time you cannot travel.. but this might take very long now because of all the applications.. so its hard to tell..
Wakkas - How long did it take for your PERM to get approved? Ive heard some people getting approved in 3 or 4 days..wondering if thats the normal period after the paperwork has been submitted. The advertising process itself takes a month ?

For your 140 did you have submit all your previous work experience letter? Please let me know. Thanks!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Wakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MrBurns1980
Wakkas - How long did it take for your PERM to get approved? Ive heard some people getting approved in 3 or 4 days..wondering if thats the normal period after the paperwork has been submitted. The advertising process itself takes a month ?

For your 140 did you have submit all your previous work experience letter? Please let me know. Thanks!
my LC took 10 working days in total to reach my legal... and yes i believe they have submitted all my previous experience letters including my Non-IT part time job letters

best of luck
Wakkas
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Blue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really nice

Wakkas

How is your GC going? I have had my I485 processed and have had my FP done. They have not kicked it back because of the E3 yet. When did your I485 get received mine was Jun 11. I did see on some other sites that they are processing some of the easy applications fairly quickly, but that is just a rumor. Good luck with your application.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

abboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud of

My cousin called me up about some good news regarding her GC application, Looks like everything is now set , she will call me up again as soon as she receives the GC card and I will post the detail here.

Its really quick, Its only 3 months since she filed her application.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Blue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really niceBlue1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by abboy
My cousin called me up about some good news regarding her GC application, Looks like everything is now set , she will call me up again as soon as she receives the GC card and I will post the detail here.

Sounds like great news. Was she on a E3 visa when she filed?

Thanks
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

abboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud ofabboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue1
Sounds like great news. Was she on a E3 visa when she filed?

Thanks

Yes, she was in E3 when she filed. She will call me as soon as she receives the card.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

floating is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, she was in E3 when she filed. She will call me as soon as she receives the card.
that really good news!!

how long has she been in US ?

all the best

Last edited by floating; Jul 3rd 2007 at 5:07 am.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:22 am
Just Joined

rabbitsunny is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, she is lucky. congr & best wishes

Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:30 am
Just Joined

rabbitsunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Really???? or just a rumor?

LC rules has changed and now for EB-2 ppl normally got their approved within a month.. dont know about EB-3 category. Now LC is done online and is faster
Old Jul 6th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Wakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to beholdWakkas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rabbitsunny
Really???? or just a rumor?
My LC was approved in 10 working days
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

My cousin receives her GC today.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

My cousin receives her GC today.
thats great news.. I got my finger printing request last friday

Wakkas
Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

thats great news.. I got my finger printing request last friday

Wakkas
Yes, she is so happy now.
FP request is a good sign that things are moving along. I heard that USCIS stops processing/giving out GC this year.(very confusing).
I got my approval too last Friday,but I am L1. Just waiting for GC to be mailed to me.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

floating is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, she is so happy now.
FP request is a good sign that things are moving along. I heard that USCIS stops processing/giving out GC this year.(very confusing).
I got my approval too last Friday,but I am L1. Just waiting for GC to be mailed to me.
Best wishes to you guys!!

Abboy,

Could you please say more details about your cousin GC application story based on E3 visa ? I reckon lots of ppl here are very interesting ...

Thanks!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by floating
Best wishes to you guys!!

Abboy,

Could you please say more details about your cousin GC application story based on E3 visa ? I reckon lots of ppl here are very interesting ...

Thanks!!
She told me it was a very simple process, since she is in senior management, she was in EB1C category, her company legal prepared all the documents and filed concurrent I140/I1485 for her. 2 weeks after filing, she had biometrics appointment, then after 6-8 weeks she got her EAD card and Advance Parole document,then July 8 she received her GC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.