E2 Visa Approved - London

Old Oct 3rd 2016, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

ecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond repute
Default E2 Visa Approved - London

Just wanted to post as we have just had our E2 visa APPROVED!

Husband arrived at 7:30AM for 8AM appointment.
Fingerprints taken (saw the 60m on the file- something I saw someone else mention on here)
Few questions about why California? His background qualifications and how many people we will be hiring.
APPROVED!!

We can now breathe a sigh of relief but not for long...best get on with building the business! Thanks to everyone on this forum for help/support and honest opinions!
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 Visa Approved - London

Congratulations. Best of luck for the future.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

ecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond reputeecpb1992 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
Old Oct 20th 2016, 5:50 am
Just Joined

insideoutCA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ecpb1992
Just wanted to post as we have just had our E2 visa APPROVED!

Husband arrived at 7:30AM for 8AM appointment.
Fingerprints taken (saw the 60m on the file- something I saw someone else mention on here)
Few questions about why California? His background qualifications and how many people we will be hiring.
APPROVED!!

We can now breathe a sigh of relief but not for long...best get on with building the business! Thanks to everyone on this forum for help/support and honest opinions!
May I know what kind of business you purchase? Cheers
Old Oct 20th 2016, 5:56 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by insideoutCA
May I know what kind of business you purchase?
Before you ask everyone about their business... you need to know that you can read every post someone made by clicking on their username and select "Find more posts by..." Why not read about what they did, before asking them to repeat things they've already said.

What research have you done on an E-2 visa? Perhaps if you share your circumstances people will be able to help you. It'll be a lot faster than you trying to figure out what other people did... because their circumstances are likely not the same as yours.

Ian
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by insideoutCA
May I know what kind of business you purchase? Cheers
I noted you have asked a similar question on another post and indeed went as far as to request their business plan. With respect, having anyone elses business plan will give you no further knowledge or 'edge' in your application as they are of course only relevant to the given business. As Ian has stated, a quick search on our profile will give you an idea of what our start up business relates too but naturally, I'm not prepared to give out any further information freely. If you have any E2 questions, I'm more than happy to help if you can provide us with some info on your case.
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

BAF1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Would you mind letting me know how long the wait was from your pack being 'accepted' and going into the Ready state on the ceac website until you got invited for interview?

My pack went in on the 26th September and we are currently playing the waiting game!

Thanks
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BAF1983
Hi, Would you mind letting me know how long the wait was from your pack being 'accepted' and going into the Ready state on the ceac website until you got invited for interview?

My pack went in on the 26th September and we are currently playing the waiting game!

Thanks
Hi! We submitted as follows :

Filed August 16th
Official receipt from Embassy - Aug 23rd
Invitation to interview - Sept 27th
Interview date and approval- Oct 3rd
Passport returned - Oct 6th

Good luck! The waiting is the worst part by far!
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

BAF1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, hopefully not long to go now!!