Current E2 Wait Time London ?

Old Jan 19th 2023, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Floridasteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Current E2 Wait Time London ?

Hi Does anyone know the current E2 wait time London ?
Old Jan 19th 2023, 11:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current E2 Wait Time London ?

For which stage of the process? If you can give more info, hopefully people can help.

Welcome to BE and good luck with it.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 19th 2023 at 11:19 am.
Old Jan 19th 2023, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Floridasteve is an unknown quantity at this point

A good idea on both options would be great please, Thank you for the welcome
Old Jan 19th 2023, 11:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Floridasteve
A good idea on both options would be great please, Thank you for the welcome
Sorry but it's not clear what stage of the process you're asking about. Are you just waiting for the visa issuance after your interview? Or have you not even applied yet and you're asking about the whole thing? People will be happy to try and help if you can give a bit more info.
Old Mar 17th 2023, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Tristanmac72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, yes we are also in the wait for the review to come back, we applied Jan 5th and its now March 17th.... mmmm

Any one else got any news of the review and then interview wait times...
It does say 45 days but we are now at day 50.

Thx
Old Jun 4th 2023, 10:22 am
Just Joined

aneta_bk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello BE community.

Does anyone know how long it currently takes to adjudicate the E-2 visa treaty investor applications in London? And what the availability of interviews is?

I submitted DS-160 on 14th March, and my solicitor emailed embassy with my documents on 17th March. Going by the current 60 working days to review applications and accounting for all bank holidays, I'm hoping to hear back from embassy by 16th June.

It would be very helpful to know if the reviews are taking longer than the official 60 working days.

Thanks in advance,
Aneta
Old Aug 27th 2023, 6:51 am
Just Joined

Azim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Aneta,
I have applied for the E2 in beginning of this month and was wondering have you got an appointment yet for the interview ?
Many thanks

Azim
Old Dec 4th 2023, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

E2Brutus is an unknown quantity at this point

Any recent updates on time from DS-160 to interview? My E2 is up in April, and I plan to apply for my third renewal in January.
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

E2Brutus is an unknown quantity at this point

They say 60 days on the web site.
Old Jan 26th 2024, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

oward is an unknown quantity at this point

Potentially 3-4 months in practice right now
Old May 8th 2024, 2:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by jovy1
Once the application is filed with the US embassy in London, it currently takes up to 45 working days to process. You will then be invited for an interview 1-3 weeks later.
The person you've responded to asked this question 18 months ago - pretty sure they'll have had their visa long ago!

I'll close this thread now as it's no longer current, please do start a new thread if you have any questions about your own application.