Change of address f1 visa

Old Nov 10th 2017, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Amy288 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Change of address f1 visa

Hi Guys,

I'm currently in school here on an F1 visa and when my lease expires in a few weeks I will be moving into my boyfriends house.

Beyond informing my school officer of my change of address, do I need to update it anywhere else?

All of my circumstances will remain the same apart from that.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Amy288; Nov 11th 2017 at 12:10 am.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of address f1 visa

I'm F1 too.

Your schools online system might require you to update with the new address, so bills, letters etc get to you. Banks and usual stuff should be informed. Most important thing is the international office know so they can update your SEVIS info with this change. I can't remember if the address we are currently at is on our I-20's, but if it, they will need to give you a new, updated I-20.