Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Can you change intended date of travel after submitting visa?

Can you change intended date of travel after submitting visa?

Old May 8th 2012, 1:31 am
Just Joined

nataliemclean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can you change intended date of travel after submitting visa?

Good morning all,

Sorry for another question, my husband & I submitted our visa online last week & have his biometric appointment this Thursday so haven't submitted evidence yet/ We are applying for spousal settlement.
I put down 1st of August as I thought that would be a good date for us but now we just want to go as soon as we can so can I change my cover letter & ask for the intended date of travel to be changed to earlier? Then manually change it on the application form when sending in the evidence?
Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Natalie
:f ingerscrossed:
Old May 8th 2012, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you change intended date of travel after submitting visa?

Put in a covering letter the amended date you intend to enter the UK.
Old May 8th 2012, 5:53 am
Just Joined

nataliemclean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can you change intended date of travel after submitting visa?

Thanks so much, you are always so helpful!