B2 visa urgent

Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:19 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B2 visa urgent

So you asked for something (to enter the USA for 1 week) and you got double that (permitted to stay for 2 weeks) and you feel you've been treated unjustly? I fail to see your logic. It's two for the price of one!

There is obviously more to your story. Before I moved here I visited every 6 to 8 weeks for a week or so each time. Frequency was never an issue with CBP. Their biggest issue was that I was in a relationship with (later married to) a USC. So their concern was more whether I intended to overstay. Never once was I told I was visiting too often. The frequency as you have described should not be a cause for concern. Your activities whilst here are a different matter. They searched your phone - did they find something to suggest you were working here illegally?
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Denden12 is an unknown quantity at this point

What it mean no EOS and AOS it stamp in my passport. I was really shock when she say I spend too much time in America. I only go every 3 months for a week 4 times a year the most I spend in a year in the US is 6 weeks for the whole year combined.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:21 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denden12
What it mean no EOS and AOS it stamp in my passport. I was really shock when she say I spend too much time in America. I only go every 3 months for a week 4 times a year the most I spend in a year in the US is 6 weeks for the whole year combined.
No EOS means no extension of status and no AOS means no adjustment of status. But you weren't planning either of those so you don't even need to think about what they mean.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:27 pm
Banned

So, you were denied a B2 in the past and have been arrested for a sexual offense. Things are starting to become clearer. Looking through your post history, your story of how many times you have been to the USA and how often seems to vary. Did your story to the CBP agent today also have variations?
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

I was denied a visa 12 years ago . Also I was only arrested for a malicious allegation which was thrown out because they found out the person was lying. The Cbp only say I spend too much time in the US and I should 6 months before coming back. Do you think they will let me back in or do I need to go the embassy again
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:52 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think they will let me back in or do I need to go the embassy again
This has already been answered, multiple times.

Rene
Old Aug 26th 2017, 7:10 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think they will let me back in or do I need to go the embassy again
What would you do at the embassy?
Old Aug 26th 2017, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

I won't bother go embassy. It's ok I just change my ticket to leave the USA earlier. I don't feel welcome so I just leave stay out for a year or two.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 8:39 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I won't bother go embassy. It's ok I just change my ticket to leave the USA earlier. I don't feel welcome so I just leave stay out for a year or two.
Throughout this whole thread you've said you've only ever stayed in the USA for 1 week max, 4 times a year (6 weeks total per year, which is a little more than 1 week 4x a year, by the way).

We all thought this visit was also just for one week. You were given 2 weeks approved stay, and you need to change your ticket to come back earlier? How long were you planning to stay on this trip? You never told us.

Staying out for a year or two is your choice.

Rene
Old Aug 26th 2017, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

2 weeks I was planning to stay
Old Aug 26th 2017, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Well... you were given 2 weeks. I simply don't understand what the problem is! Are you asking us why the CBP officer didn't give you more time? None of us here can answer that - because none of us are the CBP officer who interviewed you.

Ian
Old Aug 26th 2017, 9:34 pm

Then you don't need to change your ticket to come back sooner, because you were given 2 weeks approved time in the USA. I guess I'm not understanding your point.

Rene
Old Aug 26th 2017, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Then you don't need to change your ticket to come back sooner, because you were given 2 weeks approved time in the USA. I guess I'm not understanding your point.

Rene
No my point is I prefer to leave early . Because if wait for 2 weeks if anything happen say I became sick or anything then I become a overstayer which I don't want
Old Aug 26th 2017, 11:06 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Extension Of Status
Adjustment Of Status

Some members of the minions of the dark forces are not particularly nice or follow the law. "Just doing his job" as one Donald J. Trump might say.
Old Aug 27th 2017, 12:06 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to leave early.
Now that 2 days have passed since your first post and you are a bit more calm, can you please tell us what the actual problem was?

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.