Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Oct 7th 2017, 1:26 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Originally Posted by Vasileios
Hi to all, as our interview date in boston field office is in about 2.5 months, can anyone share his experience with this office? kind of questions they asked, situation of interview, etc.. Should we apply for ssn whole in usa, or do this through the embassy in greece?
Many thanks in advance!
Hi Vasileios, sorry that I can't answer any of your questions about your upcoming interview, but I'm also very interested in the Boston UCIS office. (If my daughter applies for the N600K for my grandchild, she will request the Boston office for the naturalization interview.)
Old Oct 11th 2017, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't speak for Boston, but I imagine the process is similar in all offices.

Make sure you have appointment letters and passports just to get into the building.

At the appointment the first thing they checked was the entry stamp in the kids' passports. Luckily we had flown into the US and not driven as Canadian passports are not stamped when you drive across the border.

Then it was basically going through the application. Others have said that the certificates were already prepared but ours were not prepared in advance. I don't know if that's always the case with San Diego or just a problem that day.
Old Oct 11th 2017, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree with gad33. Ensure you have the letter, infopass appt letter (if you have one) and passport. The first thing they did at our appt was to check the passport and then they reviewed the app. Next thing we knew, they were administering the oath and we were out the door. Not much to it....but I'm guessing it depends on the office and how busy they are. Our appt was in an area like a bank where you go up to a counter....there were about 8 cubes and all were occupied with customers.
Old Oct 12th 2017, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to all, i hope things will go ok!
Old Oct 16th 2017, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

I can only speak for our experience but if you did not have a US driver's license then passports were needed to get into the building.

Our appointment was in a separate room like the interviews for citizenship etc. The cube areas are used for info pass - no privacy.

Our interview took forever but I think the guy was new or something odd.
Old Oct 16th 2017, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks to all, i hope things will go ok!
I'm sure it will go fine.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all,
give me some advice, please:
Provided that the interview of my children will go fine, Should i apply for a social security number for them while my stay in boston, or Should i do it through the athens us embassy? In how much time i will received their social security numbers?
Thanks in advance!!!
Vasileios
Old Dec 17th 2017, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

In a few days i am travelling to boston for the interview of my children... hope things will go ok. Any advice for the interview will be greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 18th 2017, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

In a few days i am travelling to boston for the interview of my children... hope things will go ok. Any advice for the interview will be greatly appreciated!
I think our experience was different from others. It's a formality really. I had originals of the documents we provided as part of the application but I wasn't asked for them.

Make sure you have passports and interview letters to get into the building and don't forget to take your children and their passports.

I'm sure it will go well.
Old Dec 18th 2017, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gad33
I think our experience was different from others. It's a formality really. I had originals of the documents we provided as part of the application but I wasn't asked for them.

Make sure you have passports and interview letters to get into the building and don't forget to take your children and their passports.

I'm sure it will go well.
ok, many thanks! I will shortly post details of our boston experience!
Old Dec 28th 2017, 9:12 am
Just Joined

SalvoUSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Vasileiooooosssssssss god trip and goodluke !!!
Old Dec 28th 2017, 2:36 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Did your children's interview happen yet, Vasileios? If so, I hope it went smoothly!!

If it hasn't happened yet, best of luck in Boston!
Old Dec 31st 2017, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi to all, just returned from (a very cold!!!)Boston for the interview of my children. Things went very fine, the uscis staff was very friendly, they did not ask for any documents at all! ( but i had the folder with all the originals with me, just in case). Only my son gave the oath, as he is 15 years old- my daughter, who is only 9, was not asked to take the oath. The whole process took us about 1.5 hours.
We got the certificates of citizenship, with small usa flags, and many photos in the uscis office during the procedure. Our next step: we will apply for us passports and Social security cards in the us embassy in Athens...
So, we have two brand new citizens!
Merry Christmas to all people in the forum, and a happy new year!!!
Old Dec 31st 2017, 5:40 pm
Under blue skies

Hi to all, just returned from (a very cold!!!)Boston for the interview of my children. Things went very fine, the uscis staff was very friendly, they did not ask for any documents at all! ( but i had the folder with all the originals with me, just in case). Only my son gave the oath, as he is 15 years old- my daughter, who is only 9, was not asked to take the oath. The whole process took us about 1.5 hours.
We got the certificates of citizenship, with small usa flags, and many photos in the uscis office during the procedure. Our next step: we will apply for us passports and Social security cards in the us embassy in Athens...
So glad to read this, Vasileios! Sounds like an ideal interview. Your (copied) documents must have satisfied them in advance if they didn't ask to see the originals....

Congratulations to the new young US citizens!!
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Well done. Bet you're glad that is over. Hope you enjoyed your trip even if it was very cold.

I am sure that the one person who forgets the originals of the documents will be the person who is asked for them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.