Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Apr 11th 2017, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Originally Posted by texpat
It was mentioned to me that scheduling the InfoPass to come in person was absolutely the right decision given I was a bit unsure as to how the process would work from here. They confirmed my children do need to be seen in person and asked me to be sure I'm there on the re-scheduled day as the certificates of naturalization are prepared in advance (good sign, it sounds like it's only a formality now).

I'll have another update in a couple of months!
Sounding good. Our G-kids certs were not prepared in advance. Make sure their passports are stamped to show legal entry.
Old Apr 22nd 2017, 4:31 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Just a small update for all: I was in Dallas again and scheduled an InfoPass appointment to go into the Field Office in person. There I met some very helpful staff who helped me reschedule my appointment so I can attend in person with my children without taking them out of UK school during term time.

It was mentioned to me that scheduling the InfoPass to come in person was absolutely the right decision given I was a bit unsure as to how the process would work from here. They confirmed my children do need to be seen in person and asked me to be sure I'm there on the re-scheduled day as the certificates of naturalization are prepared in advance (good sign, it sounds like it's only a formality now).

I'm not sure I understand what you did here, Texpat.... You made an appointment (online? by phone?) to reschedule the Dallas office's in-person interview for your children and you.

You were told it's best to visit the USCIS office in person (if possible) to reschedule these appointments?
Old Apr 22nd 2017, 4:32 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gad33
Sounding good. Our G-kids certs were not prepared in advance. Make sure their passports are stamped to show legal entry.
Legal entry as a visitor to the USA?
Old Apr 25th 2017, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WEBlue
Yes
Old Apr 25th 2017, 4:17 pm
Under blue skies

Make sure their passports are stamped to show legal entry.
Originally Posted by WEBlue
Yes
Thanks, Gad33!
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am happy to report that I appeared with my children for their appointment. The staff had to research how to do things the correct way as they do not see this form (i.e. one commented she hadn't handled one in well over a year) frequently. However, all was well, I signed the certificates of the children over their passport photos, and we were on our way.

There was no interview at all. Just a simple looking at passports, making copies of the entry stamps of the children (to prove they were in legal visitor status at the time of the appointment), and ensuring all the paperwork was in order.

Now to the London Embassy next week for first passport applications!
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

However, all was well, I signed the certificates of the children over their passport photos, and we were on our way.
Outstanding!

Ian
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy to report that I appeared with my children for their appointment. The staff had to research how to do things the correct way as they do not see this form (i.e. one commented she hadn't handled one in well over a year) frequently. However, all was well, I signed the certificates of the children over their passport photos, and we were on our way.

There was no interview at all. Just a simple looking at passports, making copies of the entry stamps of the children (to prove they were in legal visitor status at the time of the appointment), and ensuring all the paperwork was in order.

Now to the London Embassy next week for first passport applications!
Congratulations! Bravo!!
Our appointment is in a couple of months, late december in the boston field office... I will give upadates.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Good news.
Old Jun 18th 2017, 1:57 am
Just Joined

Karyabc is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg I feel like a total alien here but can't say enough thank u Jesus for so much great experience and all the help offered, I don't feel hopeless and alone in this journey that Im about to start.

Basically my case is my brother died october 2016, us born citizen, he tried 2 years ago for the CRBA route but was denied cause not enough proof of the physical presence. I recently was searching online, feeling hopeless and found some info about N-600K

I think both my mom and dad fill the 5 year requirement, they became citizens by naturalization on december 1981 and live in the us since there teens years until they were around 30.

And since my brother died I think they can submit the N-600K , even they don't have physical custody of both my nieces.

Oh and one of my nieces was born in wedlock and one was not but he did legitimated her at time of birth... #MayTheForceBeWithMe.

I've read all of your issues the many of you have encounter and got the feeling that my case is gonna be ten thousand harder -_-.
Old Jun 18th 2017, 3:07 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karyabc
And since my brother died I think they can submit the N-600K , even they don't have physical custody of both my nieces.
Since your parents are the girls' grandparents, yes.

Oh and one of my nieces was born in wedlock and one was not but he did legitimated her at time of birth...
Good.

... and got the feeling that my case is gonna be ten thousand harder...
With respect, it's not your case. You have nothing to do with the process. This is between your parents and their granddaughters. You don't enter into the equation at all.

Ian
Old Jun 18th 2017, 3:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Since your parents are the girls' grandparents, yes.

Good.

With respect, it's not your case. You have nothing to do with the process. This is between your parents and their granddaughters. You don't enter into the equation at all.

Ian
Umm yeah thanks for your help, and when I say "my case" I mean my situation and the fact that I'm gonna take care of everything, but I clearly understand that it all comes down to grandparents/grandaughters, but hey I'll be the one giving updates and posting here.
Old Jun 18th 2017, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karyabc
Umm yeah thanks for your help, and when I say "my case" I mean my situation and the fact that I'm gonna take care of everything, but I clearly understand that it all comes down to grandparents/grandaughters, but hey I'll be the one giving updates and posting here.
Good luck with your applications caryabc!!!
Since your parents live in the usa for such a long time -and you can attach proof of it-, there is nothing to fear.
Gather all( and in fact, as much as you can) the appropriate documents, place them neatly in a nice folder, follow carefully instructions, choose a quick and effective office, cross fingers and things will go ok!

In my opinion, the boston uscis office is great, in terms of processing the applications and responding to all queries/ emails. May be is is just my feeling, but the n-600k form is an application not very often. Should you have any questions about the whole process go ahead and ask here in this great forum. Judging form my personal experience, i was very much helped and i feel deeply indempted to all people here!
Vasileios, Greece.

Last edited by Vasileios; Jun 18th 2017 at 6:24 am.
Old Jun 18th 2017, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vasileios
Good luck with your applications caryabc!!!
Since your parents live in the usa for such a long time -and you can attach proof of it-, there is nothing to fear.
Gather all( and in fact, as much as you can) the appropriate documents, place them neatly in a nice folder, follow carefully instructions, choose a quick and effective office, cross fingers and things will go ok!

In my opinion, the boston uscis office is great, in terms of processing the applications and responding to all queries/ emails. May be is is just my feeling, but the n-600k form is an application not very often. Should you have any questions about the whole process go ahead and ask here in this great forum. Judging form my personal experience, i was very much helped and i feel deeply indempted to all people here!
Vasileios, Greece.
Hi, thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words Vasileios.
So like I said both my mom and dad cover the whole 5 year requirement, so question, do I have to pick one of them and send their info, or I just go ahead and put everything I can gather for the both of them?

If I have to choose, I'm gonna go with my mom cause I got her high school transcript, yearbook,diploma.

Another thing, I'm pretty sure I can get things like school transcript, old bills, medical records,etc but I already saw that the certified social sec earnings take 180 days or so and the FOIA request about exits and entrys take too several months, should I wait for those 2 things before submitting the N-600K cause they seem very important evidence or should I go with what I have and by the time they ask for more evidence, if they do so, maybe I already got them.

And thank you for the boston suggestion, I'm in NYC , is not that far, but I was checking the newark-New jersey, is like 30 to 45 mins driving and they seem to be working with cases of Dic 2016, anyone has experience before with this office?

Kary 😊
Old Jun 20th 2017, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Michele11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone used the social security earning statements that u get for free at social sec website? I was told they were good as evidence, but I see mostly everyone sends the certified one that takes like 4 months or so to arrive.

Txs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.