Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Feb 20th 2017, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Hi to all,
Still no news about my applications- they arrived in phoenix late september, and in the boston field office october 24. I guess i should allow them some time before making a phone call. What do you think? Anybody received any news?
Old Feb 20th 2017, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

SalvoUSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vasileios
Hi to all,
Still no news about my applications- they arrived in phoenix late september, and in the boston field office october 24. I guess i should allow them some time before making a phone call. What do you think? Anybody received any news?
Hi Vasileios like i say my is on 25 June 2016 .... in these days i will send an email.... how are you !?? I'm only worry if they search me other documents.

Last edited by SalvoUSA; Feb 20th 2017 at 4:36 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2017, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Give them 6 months from the date they received the application, the date that is on your receipt, then start calling. There's a 1-800 number....you can also request a status update online. Another couple were able to get through by calling the embassy in the country they applied which was London.
Old Feb 21st 2017, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalvoUSA
Hi Vasileios like i say my is on 25 June 2016 .... in these days i will send an email.... how are you !?? I'm only worry if they search me other documents.
Hi Salvo! Nice to hear back from you! I hope you receive good news in the next days!
Old Feb 24th 2017, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Hi, what you thought of my idea, to send other documents to the Local Field Office myself, because I know that I have forgotten them ??
I say directly to at the address of the local office with the data of the children and their identification number. What do you think ??
I'ts a good Idea ??
Old Feb 24th 2017, 11:53 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalvoUSA
Hi, what you thought of my idea, to send other documents to the Local Field Office myself, because I know that I have forgotten them ??
Do not send anything unless they specifically ask for it.

Ian
Old Mar 1st 2017, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Great news!!!!!!!!
The uscis boston office emailed me today that my applications were reviewed and they ask foran appointment.
I would like, at this point, to say a big "thank you", to all people here for their valuable help!!! The messages i received here and the answers i received to my questions, were of valuable help!!!
Good luck to all members of the forum who are waiting responces to their applications!!
I will stay of course in touch.
Again, many thank to all!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2017, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

The uscis boston office emailed me today that my applications were reviewed and they ask foran appointment.
Outstanding! Great news!

Ian
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 1:45 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!!!!!!!!
I would like, at this point, to say a big "thank you", to all people here for their valuable help!!! The messages i received here and the answers i received to my questions, were of valuable help!!!
Good luck to all members of the forum who are waiting responces to their applications!!
I will stay of course in touch.
Again, many thank to all!!!!
Yes!!! So happy to hear this, Vasileios!

Good luck at the interview! Be sure to let us know how that goes (if you can)....
Old Mar 4th 2017, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi to all,
According to your experience/ information, is there a time limit to arrange the interview? If i propose to the boston office dates in late december 2017, do you thank they will accept them?
Many thanks again!
Vasileios
Old Mar 6th 2017, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful news! The appointment date is up to you so I don't see it a problem asking for December. And you can always update on INFOPASS if you need to change it. It's on their website. One of the things we were asked for was the INFOPASS appointment letter, which we did not have as our appointment time and date was on the letter from USCIS. Since we had our letter they did let us in....
Old Mar 6th 2017, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jmpowell
Wonderful news! The appointment date is up to you so I don't see it a problem asking for December. And you can always update on INFOPASS if you need to change it. It's on their website. One of the things we were asked for was the INFOPASS appointment letter, which we did not have as our appointment time and date was on the letter from USCIS. Since we had our letter they did let us in....
Ok, thank you jmpowell!
Old Mar 7th 2017, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jmpowell
https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
you can submit a case inquiry at the above link.
Hi, I tried to try to send a "submit inquiry in case" but they not enter the address abroad (Europe), only American States.
I tried with all 4 options of inquiry.
Now what i have to do, you're right eight months are too much, those who I know and that I have helped to make the N-600K are being called in these days I do not.
Their time processing of December 2016 said that they arrived to the July 2, 2016, my arrived at the Philadelphia Local Office in mid-June 2016 and now have past another two months.
I think that I have to call them by phone.
What do you advise me to wait other time ??
Old Mar 7th 2017, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Viola92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Did you manage to have the nationality approved? I have an issue, i am a us citizen but did not live in the us for fice years. Instead I am using my grandmother's residence in the us for 30 years to obtains nationality for my two kids. My question is: do I choose option 1 in part 1 of the n600k as biological childs of a us cityzen or I check box three for the grandchild of a us grandparent? In other words, am I a qualifying us parent if I did not live in the us for 5 years? Thank you
Old Mar 7th 2017, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Viola92
I am using my grandmother's residence in the us for 30 years to obtains nationality for my two kids.
I'm not sure you can. The children can naturalize based on their parents or their grandparents - but I don't believe there's a mechanism for then to naturalize based on their great-grandparents.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.