Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Any experience with VisaPro.com immigration attorneys?

Any experience with VisaPro.com immigration attorneys?

Old Nov 9th 2017, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

brian3kb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any experience with VisaPro.com immigration attorneys?

The company I work for have enlisted the services of this company to help with a greencard application via consular processing, so I will continue working for our UK branch of the company until the visa stuff is all sorted.

We seem to be in a document form filling loop for the past 4 months, they have had the US arm if the company do the advertisements and interviews, but I found out earlier last week that they have not yet filed for a prevailing wage determination.

They are also slow to respond (if at all) to any of my emails or messages via their online progress tracking portal.

Does anyone have any (hopefully good) experience with this company?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 9th 2017, 10:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any experience with VisaPro.com immigration attorneys?

Visapro is a service with an attorney at the masthead and a group of paralegals that do the work. Your firm is paying for legal services they are not getting.
Old Nov 10th 2017, 4:01 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know them. They do list two attorneys, neither of whom I know or know of. The address they give for Los Angeles is a residential condominium building.

I tend to get nervous when an office does not have the name of an individual attorney in its name.
Old Nov 13th 2017, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

brian3kb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the responses, will hopefully be getting them to file for the PWD before the festive season. It would have been nice to get the PERM filed before the new year but it's not looking likely on their timescale.