Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

2nd emtrty to US following Immigration approval

2nd emtrty to US following Immigration approval

Old Nov 22nd 2017, 12:07 am
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd emtrty to US following Immigration approval

Originally Posted by skyland235
Thank you all - Yes, ARC make sense... I guess I was getting paranoid for no good reason. Thanks for clarifying.
On our first visit we applied for SSN but although issued on September 13th - not arrived. I attended office again this morning and have been told replacement should be with us in 10 business days.
I was surprised that important docs are not sent with tracking etc
Fortunately, she gave to me the number that was assigned to us so i guess we will now just await delivery of the SSN Cards
As a PR you can get GE (Global Entry), do that ASAP and you should not have to talk to them anymore... it is also faster and allows you to avoid the big line for customs...
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

skyland235 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2nd emtrty to US following Immigration approval

Originally Posted by tht
you should not have to talk to them anymore......
Sounds good