Who knew?

Old May 2nd 2007, 12:55 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who knew?

Originally Posted by framac
Cheers to all for your best wishes. Soapy, its back to Sunny Clydebank and being Irish catholics, there millions of us, so finding a place to live won't be too hard. Its just a pity it ended the way it did and put such a dampener on it for me. We've told the kids and they're fine with it. They've treated it as a long holiday. Absolute wee stars, the three of them. House is now on the market so its all systems go
Know this bro,after every dark night there's a bright day,things will be ok.Slainte! Tiocfaidh ar la.
Old May 2nd 2007, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

What an amazing family.
Hope things continue to improve.
Good luck back in Scotland.
Kama sent
Old May 3rd 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angie

I would just like to send 'hugs' and very best of wishes to you, your husband and your family.

Take care

Jo
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:49 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, that brought me to tears. I'm sending (((hugs))) and karma to you and the Framacs which you thoroughly deserve.
I wish you and your family all the best for the future what ever you decide to do.
Keep us updated and it's just sad that we met you under these circumstances.
Take care,
Jayne x
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Celticbhoy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angie,

It is Thomas Jnr in Scotland ....

You have nothing to worry about, you have done an amazing job with Franny and kids... Fra is one amazing man to have gone through everything he has and I canna wait to have you at the wedding next year !

Just remember everyone dreams .... you however followed your dreams and made them happen .... it is now clear why because if you hadn't things may not have been as they are now ...

Keep Strong and Safe

Speak to you soon xxx
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to send my best wishes and hope you have a speedy recovery Francis.
What a great family you sound, stay strong and good luck for the future. C x
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you, Framac and your kids.

Take care,

Ann
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1
Hi Angie,

It is Thomas Jnr in Scotland ....

You have nothing to worry about, you have done an amazing job with Franny and kids... Fra is one amazing man to have gone through everything he has and I canna wait to have you at the wedding next year !

Just remember everyone dreams .... you however followed your dreams and made them happen .... it is now clear why because if you hadn't things may not have been as they are now ...

Keep Strong and Safe

Speak to you soon xxx
Wan post!!!!!! Where huv you been. Get posting and gies some o yer pish patter. Hoping to be hame within a couple o mths. Need the hoose to sell. Talk soon.
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Celticbhoy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wan post!!!!!! Where huv you been. Get posting and gies some o yer pish patter. Hoping to be hame within a couple o mths. Need the hoose to sell. Talk soon.
Franny, good to see you are still as subtle as a brick .... but you have no idea how I am glad

Just think you will be back home in time to see the Glasgow Celtic make it 'three in a row' ha ha ha .

It is 21 degrees and sunny here, going to Canary Islands for a week and the forcast is 18 degrees and cloudy !

Should have stayed in Scotland ! lol !
Old May 3rd 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1
Franny, good to see you are still as subtle as a brick .... but you have no idea how I am glad

Just think you will be back home in time to see the Glasgow Celtic make it 'three in a row' ha ha ha .

It is 21 degrees and sunny here, going to Canary Islands for a week and the forcast is 18 degrees and cloudy !

Should have stayed in Scotland ! lol !
Should have came to Mackay, its only 27 to 28 every day. Lovely. Beach is 5mins away and swimming pool 2mins. Anj is like a wee berry but am ma usual milk bottle colour.
Old May 4th 2007, 2:05 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! My eyes are welling with tears for you and your family. Strength, love and best wishes for you all. I am lost for words. Wishing you all and everything.......everything.
Old May 4th 2007, 3:25 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Have just read all this with my heart in my mouth and now tears in my eyes.

Not much to say, just thank heaven you are still with us and wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope the house sells quickly so you can be with your family. I hope things work out well for you.

Shirley x
Old May 4th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Have just read all this with my heart in my mouth and now tears in my eyes.

Not much to say, just thank heaven you are still with us and wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope the house sells quickly so you can be with your family. I hope things work out well for you.

Shirley x
WWW and UB40 fan, thank you very much for your kind words. Its an open house tomorrow and Sunday so heres hoping it goes quickly. Everyday that passes, I'm feeling a little better Still got Angie telling me I cant do this and cant do that but being an impatient guy by nature, I don't make a good patient. Rehab is going well and my body's building back up so I'll be back to normal in no time at all.
Old May 4th 2007, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Have only just read this, best wishes to all of you.
You sound like a lovely family and I'm sure as long as you are
all together there be no regrets.
Sharon xx
Old May 4th 2007, 4:20 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

WWW and UB40 fan, thank you very much for your kind words. Its an open house tomorrow and Sunday so heres hoping it goes quickly. Everyday that passes, I'm feeling a little better Still got Angie telling me I cant do this and cant do that but being an impatient guy by nature, I don't make a good patient. Rehab is going well and my body's building back up so I'll be back to normal in no time at all.
My dad is the same, only wanted to be driving a week after an op on his lungs. But he had to do as he was told - so listen to Angie and behave yourself!!!

Angie - I wish you the best of luck, living with an impatient man you will need eyes in the back of your head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.