Who knew?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:57 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: Who knew?

Angie best of luck to you and your family. It sounds like you have been through so much. I wish your OH a speedy recovery and you all a safe journey back to the UK.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:19 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Angie best of luck to you and your family. It sounds like you have been through so much. I wish your OH a speedy recovery and you all a safe journey back to the UK.
I have tears down my face reading that........i wish you all the best in your future back in the UK.

Make sure you stay in touch with us on here..

Take care all of you xxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:09 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

I would like to wish you and your lovely family sincere best wishes for the future and a speedy recovery for your husband. Have a safe trip home.

Jo
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

What a wonderful thread from a wonderful woman with a great family. I wish you and your Husband all the best for the future. Im sorry things havent worked out as planed but Im sure they will soon.

Take care

Sue x
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

stardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of light

good luck to you all back in Scotland
all the best for your future together. If you have your family you have everything.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

You arent failing or lettin anyone down. You sound a very brave lady and there are many in the same position who would do the same.
Good luck to you all
mandy x
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:41 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

What an inspirational story.............good luck in the future

((((((((((((((HUGS )))))))))))))
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gems
Just wanted to say thinking of you and your family.

You have been incredibly brave.

Good Luck
Gems
Just wanted to say, all the very best, you must be so strong!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Angie, i didnt have a clue
you guys have been through a lot. i will always think about this thread when i read about people having a hard time here.
it must have taken a lot out of you, but for some reason you are still strong.
i hope francis if fit to make the trip soon because it must feel as if your life is on hold.
dont worry about what the kids think. they at least know the worls not suck a big place.
who will u live with when u get back to scotland?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:05 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Hi am angie (framacs wife)and i would like to tell you my story its long, but it has both a happy and sad ending.On september this year me and my lovely family arrive in Queensland for a new life we had no hopes only lots of dreams a happy and peacful life, i didnt want to be rich just for my family to be happy and settled, thats all my dreams where but sadly life sometime just doesnt go to plan and thats how it was for me and my lovely family. On arriving we went into a rented house and tried to start our new life we put the children into school and my husband francis got work straight away so that just left me, i found it hard to settle but we knew it would take time so we both decied that we would at least give it a year even two,so while the kids and my husband went into there new life i was really struggiling but i hung in there and just after christmas we bought our first home, it was just what i needed somthing to call mine and soon became more settled and start to make my house a home. My husband was still working in the same place, he is a welder and there was loads of jobs in our area i(mackay) so he decided to get a better job with better money as francis was the only one working, i was just learning to drive and was going to start work once i had passed my driving test as the transport was terrible and it would be much easier if i could use the car, but at this time francis worked hard for his family working 12hr shifts six days a week sometimes even seven but thats just what kind of husband and father he was, if his family where happy he was happy. On the 1st march francis was paid off because the work had dried up but he wasnt bothered because there were plenty of jobs and he started to apply for them, i had meet up with a nice group of people and was also helping in the school with reading and writing and i really enjoyed it, so life was looking great.Francis got the job he wanted and was due to start on 5th march and it was great more money and less hours just what he wanted, so for the fortnight he wasnt working he just chilled out, took me on driving lessons and got other bits for my house, i remember saying that week( i was really feeling settled) how my world came crumbling down!! It was a lovely thursday morning and we decied to go out for the day, as francis was due to start his new job on the monday so we droped the kids at school and i drove into town, we went for lunch and done some shopping and we both had a lovlely day, went back and collected my three beauitful children from school and i setteled down to dinner and francis done there homework with them, it was just at 7.30 that night our world came crashing down,this i will never forget for the rest of my days on this earth, francis got up from his seat and i remember seeing him leave the room from the corner of my eye, i then relised that he had been gone for a few minutes as my house is open plan the tv was very load, but i remember hearing a noise and thought it was an animail outside but somthing told me to go and check, there i found my husband on the floor he was not breathing so i slapt his face, why i dont know? i began running and shouting not knowing what to do, my three lovely chidren where in the living area,i forgot the number for the emergency services when one of my children shouted it out at this time francis was not breathing and had no pulse, i was ask on the phone to do cpr but was unable as my children at this time where watching and i became hystrcal, so went to get my neibour who i had only said a hello to over the garden fence came in with her two brother and began to take over until the ambulance had arrive but within seconds they where there, francis had a carrdiac arrest and was shocked eight times to bring him back, all this was happening and my kids heard it all, they are only 12,10,6 so you can understand my pain that our kids seen it all, francis was taken to hospital where he was giving no chance of survival only 10% so there i was sitting in the on my own with no family by my side, my friend had came with me but i was so worried about my children who at this time where begin watch by a friend i asked her to go and get them and put them into there own beds as i didnt know if they were scared and thought it would help them. All i remember was thinking how scared and sad i was sitting there with no family to help me as francis and i both have big families it was the sadest thing i have ever had to do, francis suffered a massive heart attack and was on life support for 20days with somtimes no hope,my family arrived four days later that was the earlest flight and i finaly felt i was not alone as they four days where the hardest of all no family and just me and me kids i had great friends who help me but all i wanted was my family, i was 5hrs away from my home as they air lifted francis to townsville that night so to give him a better chance of life, so i friend drove me and my children 5hour journey,i will be forever gratful to all the people who helped me and my family in a time of need. We where there for seven weeks and francis is finnaly home but has a long jounrney in front of him. We as a family now relise how much we need our family so are sad to say we have to return home, as i have no income coming in and no help from anyone, francis is still unwell and cant return to work and needs alot of time to get better as i have three kids and no job also one of my children Sean is blind i have no chance of doing fulltime work and francis needs care.We are selling my home that i just bought and also selling the car to pay the morgage and will return as soon as francis is fit to fly.That has been our story i have missed out loads of it but my back is getting sore and my eyes are tierd. My life in oz has been both happy and sad but i would like to take this time and tell anyone who is here that we had a great time and will never forget it till my dying day,oz saved my husbands life and it will always have a place in my heart.I hope my children dont think i failed as a parent and that they will settle back in life in Scotland with there FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN LIFE. TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVE AND MISS. LOVE ANG XX
PMG Ange! What a time you have all had?
I wish you and your family all the best in the journey ahead..what a brave woman you are. God bless and sorry to hear you have all been through such a hard time.
Good luck xx
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:35 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for taking the time to write your story. Im in tears too. So pleased that your hubby is on the mend and hope he makes a speedy recovery. All the best wishes for your future.

Hugs
Joex
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
WOW Angie, i didnt have a clue
you guys have been through a lot. i will always think about this thread when i read about people having a hard time here.
it must have taken a lot out of you, but for some reason you are still strong.
i hope francis if fit to make the trip soon because it must feel as if your life is on hold.
dont worry about what the kids think. they at least know the worls not suck a big place.
who will u live with when u get back to scotland?
Cheers to all for your best wishes. Soapy, its back to Sunny Clydebank and being Irish catholics, there millions of us, so finding a place to live won't be too hard. Its just a pity it ended the way it did and put such a dampener on it for me. We've told the kids and they're fine with it. They've treated it as a long holiday. Absolute wee stars, the three of them. House is now on the market so its all systems go
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Cheers to all for your best wishes. Soapy, its back to Sunny Clydebank and being Irish catholics, there millions of us, so finding a place to live won't be too hard. Its just a pity it ended the way it did and put such a dampener on it for me. We've told the kids and they're fine with it. They've treated it as a long holiday. Absolute wee stars, the three of them. House is now on the market so its all systems go
well good luck to you guys, but dont leave the forum. please keep us updated even when your back in scotland.
only a few posts have moved me on this forum and yours was one of them.

you have all our love and best wishes guys
Old May 1st 2007, 12:49 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

What a time you have had, good luck for the future.
Old May 1st 2007, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Ange

I so feel for you

Wishing all the very best Francis' speedy recovery and a full and happy life in Scotland

All the very very best to you
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.