Who knew?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who knew?

You are amazing..remember that when times are tough. Best wishes to you all and I hope your troubles ease.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

****!
i will reply to this later pal, im a bit pished.
gee franco a big kiss fae soapy
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:30 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

well nice to meet you Mrs F. your hubby is a great guy to have on these boards and his posts are always worth a read (unlke my own!!)

so glad he's made it through and so sorry your Oz time has come to an end but you have to do whats best and as you say having family close is very important, I hope the kids are okay and not too traumatised by what they saw happening to dad - is a great motive though to get them all clued up on lfe-saving methods which all of us should learn.

good luck with wherever you go and dont let the old bastard leave the boards completely!

good luck
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:09 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - what a time you've had - can't type any more - too many tears. All the best back in the UK, I hope Francis recovers fully.

Love
Lou
xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

reading your post has brought tears to my eyes,
get well very soon and wish you all the luck in the world(your due some)
take care and god bless you.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A huge hug for all of you, and I hope you all manage to pull through this together. Kind of puts things into perspective for the rest of us. As you say, there will be five of you returning, so lets thank god for that.
Let us know how things go, and if anyone on Queensland (or Scotland for that matter!) can help, I'm sure we will all rally round.

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 27th 2007 at 2:44 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

OMG totally shocked by this, don't know what to say, other than hope your hubby gets well soon, and thank god you were there for him. Thinking of you and best of luck in the future X
Old Apr 27th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

just to say take care, hugs to you all

luv ireland
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:02 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear what you have been through as a family - i have had the honour of "talking" with framac and he comes over as a great person.

good luck to you all in the coming months and i wish you a safe journey home and a speedy recovery for framac.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:10 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

And God Bless you and be with you all on your journey home and back in the UK.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you all the very best for your future. Your story touched me, family is so important in times of trouble. I have briefly wondered what would happen if something like that happened to us, I hope I would cope just as well as you.

Does make you think

I hope you keep us updated on how he is and how you are all doing. I for one will be following your journey.

Mandy
Old Apr 27th 2007, 5:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I too was really touched by your story.
Thank God your husband survived. I wish all of you the very best for your lives back in Scotland
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:12 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes and special thoughts for you and your family. They all must be extremely blessed to have you to hold them together.

Kaye x
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:25 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

I am totally shocked God bless to you all and hope your hubby recovers very soon
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:47 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

i read the whole of your story holding my breath.
cant imagine what you've all been through, but just wanted to wish you and your family lots of health and happiness for everything that the future brings .
sometimes we loose sight of whats important in life, thank you for taking the time to remind us all.

love to you and yours x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.