Who knew?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who knew?

Hi am angie (framacs wife)and i would like to tell you my story its long, but it has both a happy and sad ending.On september this year me and my lovely family arrive in Queensland for a new life we had no hopes only lots of dreams a happy and peacful life, i didnt want to be rich just for my family to be happy and settled, thats all my dreams where but sadly life sometime just doesnt go to plan and thats how it was for me and my lovely family. On arriving we went into a rented house and tried to start our new life we put the children into school and my husband francis got work straight away so that just left me, i found it hard to settle but we knew it would take time so we both decied that we would at least give it a year even two,so while the kids and my husband went into there new life i was really struggiling but i hung in there and just after christmas we bought our first home, it was just what i needed somthing to call mine and soon became more settled and start to make my house a home. My husband was still working in the same place, he is a welder and there was loads of jobs in our area i(mackay) so he decided to get a better job with better money as francis was the only one working, i was just learning to drive and was going to start work once i had passed my driving test as the transport was terrible and it would be much easier if i could use the car, but at this time francis worked hard for his family working 12hr shifts six days a week sometimes even seven but thats just what kind of husband and father he was, if his family where happy he was happy. On the 1st march francis was paid off because the work had dried up but he wasnt bothered because there were plenty of jobs and he started to apply for them, i had meet up with a nice group of people and was also helping in the school with reading and writing and i really enjoyed it, so life was looking great.Francis got the job he wanted and was due to start on 5th march and it was great more money and less hours just what he wanted, so for the fortnight he wasnt working he just chilled out, took me on driving lessons and got other bits for my house, i remember saying that week( i was really feeling settled) how my world came crumbling down!! It was a lovely thursday morning and we decied to go out for the day, as francis was due to start his new job on the monday so we droped the kids at school and i drove into town, we went for lunch and done some shopping and we both had a lovlely day, went back and collected my three beauitful children from school and i setteled down to dinner and francis done there homework with them, it was just at 7.30 that night our world came crashing down,this i will never forget for the rest of my days on this earth, francis got up from his seat and i remember seeing him leave the room from the corner of my eye, i then relised that he had been gone for a few minutes as my house is open plan the tv was very load, but i remember hearing a noise and thought it was an animail outside but somthing told me to go and check, there i found my husband on the floor he was not breathing so i slapt his face, why i dont know? i began running and shouting not knowing what to do, my three lovely chidren where in the living area,i forgot the number for the emergency services when one of my children shouted it out at this time francis was not breathing and had no pulse, i was ask on the phone to do cpr but was unable as my children at this time where watching and i became hystrcal, so went to get my neibour who i had only said a hello to over the garden fence came in with her two brother and began to take over until the ambulance had arrive but within seconds they where there, francis had a carrdiac arrest and was shocked eight times to bring him back, all this was happening and my kids heard it all, they are only 12,10,6 so you can understand my pain that our kids seen it all, francis was taken to hospital where he was giving no chance of survival only 10% so there i was sitting in the on my own with no family by my side, my friend had came with me but i was so worried about my children who at this time where begin watch by a friend i asked her to go and get them and put them into there own beds as i didnt know if they were scared and thought it would help them. All i remember was thinking how scared and sad i was sitting there with no family to help me as francis and i both have big families it was the sadest thing i have ever had to do, francis suffered a massive heart attack and was on life support for 20days with somtimes no hope,my family arrived four days later that was the earlest flight and i finaly felt i was not alone as they four days where the hardest of all no family and just me and me kids i had great friends who help me but all i wanted was my family, i was 5hrs away from my home as they air lifted francis to townsville that night so to give him a better chance of life, so i friend drove me and my children 5hour journey,i will be forever gratful to all the people who helped me and my family in a time of need. We where there for seven weeks and francis is finnaly home but has a long jounrney in front of him. We as a family now relise how much we need our family so are sad to say we have to return home, as i have no income coming in and no help from anyone, francis is still unwell and cant return to work and needs alot of time to get better as i have three kids and no job also one of my children Sean is blind i have no chance of doing fulltime work and francis needs care.We are selling my home that i just bought and also selling the car to pay the morgage and will return as soon as francis is fit to fly.That has been our story i have missed out loads of it but my back is getting sore and my eyes are tierd. My life in oz has been both happy and sad but i would like to take this time and tell anyone who is here that we had a great time and will never forget it till my dying day,oz saved my husbands life and it will always have a place in my heart.I hope my children dont think i failed as a parent and that they will settle back in life in Scotland with there FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN LIFE. TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVE AND MISS. LOVE ANG XX
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: Who knew?

god bless and have a safe journey when you go love paulax
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:38 am
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

What a touching story, it has brought tears to my eyes. Thankyou for sharing it with us and i wish you all the best for your journey ahead.
Your children and no body in their right mind would think you have failed as a mother, how could you have when you are putting your family first. If anything they will be proud of what a strong woman you are.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:38 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Hi am angie (framacs wife)and i would like to tell you my story its long,..
Sounds like you're all strong people - you, your husband, your kids. Best of luck back in the UK, I'm sure you're right - times like that you need all the support you can get.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Framac,

I'm glad I took the time to read your post.
Good luck back in the U.K, I'm sure you'll all feel better surrounded by family and familiar sights etc. Of course no-body will think that you have failed as a mum - its natural for you to want to be around your family etc. As a person whose father suddenly died of a massive heart attack, I can relate to your feelings, and I am just glad that your husband is still alive, even if it is going to be a long road ahead of you - they are the ones worth travelling down, and I'm sure he is going to be ok.

I'm glad that your friends in Mackay took care of you - it's nice to hear seeing as I'm from Mackay too. All the best,

Regards,
Vegemite.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:01 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Who knew?

Cant think of what to say - except stay strong, and good luck, i hope you have a happy future.
Well done xxxxxxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

You have not failed, you are an inspiration to us all.

Wishing every luck you all deserve for the future.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

OMG what a tragic thing to have happened. I hope all gets better for you and your family. Stay strong.

Lynn xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Framac

Good luck to you all, hope your husband gets well soon and you settle well back home, you just never know whats round the corner.

Good luck again and well done for doing what you have achieved for you, your husband and kids.

Best wishes

Mick n Claire
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
You have not failed, you are an inspiration to us all.

Wishing every luck you all deserve for the future.
Could not be put in a better way.

We are all thinking of you and your family.

WOW, what a mum!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Im so sorry ! Im sure you will all be OK wherever your family are, as long as you are all together.

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Nicky
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:39 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for writing this, is must have been hard.

It is a very touching story and whilst I don't want to comment on it , I do want to prey for you in that everything starts to improve with your husbands health and the you are fortunate enough to get back to some sort of normality as soon as possible.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you and your family all the very best and hope Francis continues to make a full recovery. You say Oz saved your husbands life, you were obviously meant to be there when you were.

Take care,

Jackie x
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for reading my story i would like to say i still have a long jounery having to get all my stuff back to scotland, also sell my house and car also flights so my journey is still not over but i would like to say there are five of us returning to scotland it all could well have only been four. So the hardest part is over.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say thinking of you and your family.

You have been incredibly brave.

Good Luck
Gems

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.