We made it!

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We made it!

Sounds like you're all having a blast!

What's the surf temp like in Adelaide Cooler?
Old Nov 24th 2009, 11:32 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your settling so well, I love it it here in the south it certainly is 'the place to be'
hopefully catch you on the beach sometime
have fun xxx
Old Nov 24th 2009, 11:53 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Sounds like you're all having a blast!

What's the surf temp like in Adelaide Cooler?
It's lovely in the sea, can't get the kids out of it!

The weather is a bit cooler at the moment though and I think we behave like Aussies as I won't go to the beach below 30degs

Cheers,
Cooler
Old Nov 24th 2009, 11:57 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
It's lovely in the sea, can't get the kids out of it!

The weather is a bit cooler at the moment though and I think we behave like Aussies as I won't go to the beach below 30degs

Cheers,
Cooler
When are you up at Jambo heights? PM me with where you are, it has to be nearby, it's a small suburb!
Old Nov 24th 2009, 12:24 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Glad your settling so well, I love it it here in the south it certainly is 'the place to be'
hopefully catch you on the beach sometime
have fun xxx
Thank you.

Yes, a meet up would be nice. We've got boys (9, 7, 3) and girl (19months), I know you've got two much older but I act much younger, honest and two, not too far the older boys.

Yes, this is firmly established as a British enclave, but I still like it

Cooler
Old Nov 24th 2009, 12:38 pm
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by kporte
When are you up at Jambo heights? PM me with where you are, it has to be nearby, it's a small suburb!
We're in Brissie from 20th Dec to 8th Jan. I'll find the address and let you know

Cooler
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:16 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter is 11, son is 6, he would love to meet your boys, our friends here all have girls - drives him nuts...
theres loads of poms here, and lots of ozzies too
hope to see you sat on the beach...
Thank you.

Yes, a meet up would be nice. We've got boys (9, 7, 3) and girl (19months), I know you've got two much older but I act much younger, honest and two, not too far the older boys.

Yes, this is firmly established as a British enclave, but I still like it

Cooler
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:42 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

How are the coolers?! Not heard much from you all in a while, except for the winning of garden furniture on Facebook, WELL DONE MARION!
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:55 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
How are the coolers?! Not heard much from you all in a while, except for the winning of garden furniture on Facebook, WELL DONE MARION!
Well, the the job I got was supposed to be 80% of f-t but I got a phone call on Monday asking if I'd do a bit more PE and two lessons of primary a week. So I'm now on 93% and teaching the eldest two lessons a week - his face was a picture when he found out.

Little one was ill a few days ago and it seems she had a bug brewing and now has green pooh

Brisbane tomorrow

How are you Jen?

Cooler
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:35 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the the job I got was supposed to be 80% of f-t but I got a phone call on Monday asking if I'd do a bit more PE and two lessons of primary a week. So I'm now on 93% and teaching the eldest two lessons a week - his face was a picture when he found out.

Little one was ill a few days ago and it seems she had a bug brewing and now has green pooh

Brisbane tomorrow

How are you Jen?

Cooler
We're both grand, I'm having trouble sleeping and getting very stressed cos the packers are here in just over a fortnight, but ho hum, it'll all come together at the end, WE HOPE! Been offered a house, will email you the photos, the kitchen and bathroom are a little dated but it's in a very good area and is a good size for just the two of us. 3 bedroomed detached bungalow, ensuite, 2 reception rooms, big garden, double garage in the Kearneys Spring area....so....fingers crossed it'll be just as good in person as it seems 'on paper' lol
Old Dec 20th 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you've settled in well Coolers!

Jen, I would love to see the pictures of the house you've been offered. It will all come together I am sure though you must be feeling like it never will! Take rescue remedy like it was tea and it will help. try to stay away from coffee and tea and the like because they don't help the sleeplessness.

I suffered quite badly leading up to our visa grant. I was shattered but just could not get to sleep despite the amount of exercise classes I was doing. Doing the above helped me. Too many thoughts running through my head. Things that I needed to finalise, organise etc. Horrible feeling!

Hope you all have a lovely christmas!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 4:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Glad you've settled in well Coolers!

Jen, I would love to see the pictures of the house you've been offered. It will all come together I am sure though you must be feeling like it never will! Take rescue remedy like it was tea and it will help. try to stay away from coffee and tea and the like because they don't help the sleeplessness.

I suffered quite badly leading up to our visa grant. I was shattered but just could not get to sleep despite the amount of exercise classes I was doing. Doing the above helped me. Too many thoughts running through my head. Things that I needed to finalise, organise etc. Horrible feeling!

Hope you all have a lovely christmas!
Pictures sent Jo...

I'd say I'll sleep like an absolute log this coming week as Simon's not here and that means I can sprawl all over the bed, LUSH LOLOL (I'm bad aren't I lol)

I go over to join him on Sunday, to see his folks one last time before we fly...emotional times...
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 10:57 am
Capt Hilts

Well, we're in Brisbane and by 'eck we've seen some rain in two days and some lightning. Should have been down to South Bank today but the hire car wouldn't start. By the time we got a replacment, it was a little late so we went up Mount Coo-tha around the gardens and the up to the top to see great views of Brisbane and the storms. I'll try and put some photo's on when I get time.

The night before, we went around looking at some of the areas where people make a effort with Christmas lights - kids loved it.

Some how, I best find a present for Mrs C as I have not got one yet A couple of days left. My occ got us here so maybe that's the best present

Cooler
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we're in Brisbane and by 'eck we've seen some rain in two days and some lightning. Should have been down to South Bank today but the hire car wouldn't start. By the time we got a replacment, it was a little late so we went up Mount Coo-tha around the gardens and the up to the top to see great views of Brisbane and the storms. I'll try and put some photo's on when I get time.

The night before, we went around looking at some of the areas where people make a effort with Christmas lights - kids loved it.

Some how, I best find a present for Mrs C as I have not got one yet A couple of days left. My occ got us here so maybe that's the best present

Cooler
Good luck with the shopping. Pics will be nice.

You guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Oz!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Cooler
Glad to hear all is well! Will have to meet up for a beer if you have the time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.