visa granted

Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

palfreyman1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa granted

hi all

my visa has been granted and should be on my way down under very soon it took 5 weeks for visa to be granted OMG bricking it right now but i know it the right decision for me and my family so let the partys begin works leaving party sorted family&friends party getting sorted no flight yet i must get my priority in order or not has anyone had any? you know what im going to ask yes cheap flights from newcastle uk to brisbane only thing is i want to get the most direct flight as i can
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Ilene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really niceIlene is just really nice
Default Re: visa granted

Hi good luck
i am sat waiting for my visa had ben told around 4 weeks this week is the 4th I have a sponsor which is in Perth and would be hoping to go before the end of May. I have lived in Brisbane before it is a lovely city you and your family should love it there I lived in Alexander Hills south of the river very laid back attitude to life and people very welcoming try to get to know niebours asap as this will be a great help for partner to settle.
I had to return due to partner not settling wish I had stayed, this is last chance to get over and not come back. Any way wish you and family good luck
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

You will have to stop atleast once. I found Emirates had the best schedule, with just 3 hrs in Dubai.. SOme others are horrendous..
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:20 pm
Arrived Oz Oct 2013

Elizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to allElizabeth31 is a name known to all

I have visited Brisbane every year for the last 11 years (daughter lives there) and have always looked for a flight with just a 3 hour stop over, Singapore Airlines is my favourite airline but now rather expensive, my last two journeys have been with Quantas with a 3 hour stop in Singapore.

Good Luck for your future in Oz
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=Ilene;10036881]Hi good luck
i am sat waiting for my visa had ben told around 4 weeks this week is the 4th I have a sponsor which is in Perth and would be hoping to go before the end of May. I have lived in Brisbane before it is a lovely city you and your family should love it there I lived in Alexander Hills south of the river very laid back attitude to life and people very welcoming try to get to know niebours asap as this will be a great help for partner to settle.
I had to return due to partner not settling wish I had stayed, this is last chance to get over and not come back. Any way wish you and family good luck :thumbsup

thanks for your reply hope your visa comes through soon and your other half settles this time
my wife has a friend in perth she loves it there good luck

Last edited by palfreyman1234; May 3rd 2012 at 5:21 pm.
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Just want to say thanks to all the replys it is a big change for me and my family but lookin forward to the move to brisbane
Old May 4th 2012, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by palfreyman1234
Just want to say thanks to all the replys it is a big change for me and my family but lookin forward to the move to brisbane
Great time to come: 23-27 degrees, little wind, low humidity, time to settle in!! Locals will be in jeans and jumpers cos the blood gets thin in the summer heat and humidity.......