Vash's Update Thread

Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vash's Update Thread

Superb update Vash, love the way you write
Love the pics too.
Can't believe how busy you have both been since your return...you must still be in UK mode not Aussie time!

Looking forward to the next instalment
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

EverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really niceEverydaySunshine is just really nice

Originally Posted by HelenTD
Why aren't you lot with babies breastfeeding? Would save all this trouble with formula and bottles. I travelled from Australia to UK and back when mine was 10 months old. Never needed any bottles for the entire trip.
For what it's worth I breastfed my son and daughter until 1 and after that it was time for a bottle. It was a bit stressful weaning them but in the end they took it... they were also getting big and heavy and out of personal choice I felt feeding until age 1 was appropriate. Also, alot of people have to go to work and can't breastfeed it doesn't make these moms not as good as those who do breastfeed.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh can we please stop with the breastfeeding debate... this is meant to be Vash's update thread....restrain yourselves, I managed to!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh can we please stop with the breastfeeding debate... this is meant to be Vash's update thread....restrain yourselves, I managed to!
Exactly - I am sat waiting for updates pics of Vash's place.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:41 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You had to restrain yourself from talking about breastfeeding?

Cooler
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:53 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Vash's Update Thread

Thanks Sally. Back to the reno pics!

Here's some "before" and "after" shots:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

(Don't worry, those doors will be going back on! They're just drying in the study).

Before:

After:

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Oct 30th 2009 at 10:05 am.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:00 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

(The lady on the ladder is my mother).

We'll be finishing off the lounge/dining area tomorrow (one last coat of white to the doors and frames) then moving on to Mrs Stampede's study. I'm supposed to be prepping the ceiling with a caulking gun tonight... yeah, sounds like a great way to spend my evening.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Oct 30th 2009 at 10:06 am.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:10 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Before:

http://i35.tinypic.com/10frr5e.jpg

After:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2cdfrdu.jpg

Before:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zq4hed.jpg

After:

http://i36.tinypic.com/214qrr7.jpg

(The lady on the ladder is my mother).

We'll be finishing off the lounge/dining area tomorrow (one last coat of white to the doors and frames) then moving on to Mrs Stampede's study. I'm supposed to be prepping the ceiling with a caulking gun tonight... yeah, sounds like a great way to spend my evening.
Looking good Vash, roughly where are you in Adelaide?

Cooler
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:17 am
Fighting my corner

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Looking good Vash, roughly where are you in Adelaide?

Cooler
Thanks Cooler. We're north of Adelaide, lurking somewhere in the City of Playford.

Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:36 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Very enjoyable read Vash

Thanks

Lee
Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:02 am
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: Vash's Update Thread

Cheers fella.

Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Cheers fella.

Right, back to helping your mom Vash
Where's the cat hiding?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:15 am
Fighting my corner

She sneaked into our bedroom and hid under the bed to escape the heat.

She's allowed to venture outside now, but it doesn't seem to interest her a great deal at this stage; either that, or she's still too nervous. We have given her a tour of the garden, so she knows what's out there.

Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:44 am
Capt Hilts

Thanks Cooler. We're north of Adelaide, lurking somewhere in the City of Playford.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2unyfx0.gif
We're down south but we'll have to meet up sometime, we have four kids u'10 with two at three and 18months. Perhaps not at yours in case we make a mess of all your lovely decorating

Cooler
Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She sneaked into our bedroom and hid under the bed to escape the heat.

She's allowed to venture outside now, but it doesn't seem to interest her a great deal at this stage; either that, or she's still too nervous. We have given her a tour of the garden, so she knows what's out there.

I wonder why? Perhaps she's read the spider threads?

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
We're down south but we'll have to meet up sometime, we have four kids u'10 with two at three and 18months. Perhaps not at yours in case we make a mess of all your lovely decorating

Cooler
Hmmm!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.