Two years already!

Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

traceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to alltraceyella is a name known to all
Default Re: Two years already!

Great post wendy, brought a tear to my eyes reading it, and also because i was reading outload even bought a tear to hubbys, bless you and yours.
For the record we feel the same way but i would never be able to put it in such fantastic words good on ya XXXXX Tracey
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy what a lovely story and one with what seems to be a happy ending.Sounds as though you have had some real tough times really glad to hear its all working out for you. I am sure once your son finishes Uni hill will come to see you.All the best.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceyella
Great post wendy, brought a tear to my eyes reading it, and also because i was reading outload even bought a tear to hubbys, bless you and yours.
For the record we feel the same way but i would never be able to put it in such fantastic words good on ya XXXXX Tracey
Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Wendy what a lovely story and one with what seems to be a happy ending.Sounds as though you have had some real tough times really glad to hear its all working out for you. I am sure once your son finishes Uni hill will come to see you.All the best.

Thank you both