Two years already!

Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:43 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two years already!

Can`t believe i`ve avoided you for 2 years now!
don`t the time bloody fly living here
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Can`t believe i`ve avoided you for 2 years now!
don`t the time bloody fly living here

Cheeky bugger One of these day's I will be down your end of the state and you better just hide or I'll kick yer!

Time sure does fly, doesn't seem like two minutes ago I was putting up with your cheek from the other side of the pond
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:16 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Wendy!

I hope your boy comes to visit soon....

Hope to meet you in the flesh, when we eventually arrive in, I hope the very near future!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

fiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nicefiona1975 is just really nice
Smile Re: Two years already!

Hi Wendy

Thats the best post I have ever read. Very inspirational.
Hope to be in Perth by Jan with my family. Fiona and family
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

What a lovely post. It has brought tears to my eyes.

I hope you enjoy the next 2 years and more.

Jill
Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
it has been a pleasure to know you all and I wish you all the happiness you deserve in your future.
Originally Posted by Wendy
You don't get rid of me that easily my friend. I will be popping in from time to time - just not as often as I really don't get the time anymore.
It sounded to me like you were off and I wasn't impressed Just make sure you do pop in young lady - too busy my foot

Cracking post hon. Congrats to you and yours. As I've said many times it's down to a certain frame of mind and a fair bit of luck that makes the move work. You've had the mind and whether the luck was good or bad, it's worked in your favour.

Don't be a stranger
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:01 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy,

only just seen this thread. What a lovely update! I can't believe it's already been two years since you arrived in Adelaide. And great news that you've stopped smoking. Congratulations.

All the best for the future.

Gina
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It sounded to me like you were off and I wasn't impressed Just make sure you do pop in young lady - too busy my foot

Cracking post hon. Congrats to you and yours. As I've said many times it's down to a certain frame of mind and a fair bit of luck that makes the move work. You've had the mind and whether the luck was good or bad, it's worked in your favour.

Don't be a stranger
I'll try not to be

Ok, I'm not busy all the time, but when I'm not at work or out with my friend I can't be bothered and have taken up watching TV more

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi Wendy,

only just seen this thread. What a lovely update! I can't believe it's already been two years since you arrived in Adelaide. And great news that you've stopped smoking. Congratulations.

All the best for the future.

Gina
Thanks Gina
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

That was lovely to read, brought a tear to my eye, made me and smile and even laugh out loud thankyou.

Gillian
Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Two years already!

WHAT AN EMOTIONAL THREAD, IT MOVES....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

A really wonderful post - that raised the hair on MY arms - THANK YOU !!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent post, glad u love it.

Dave
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy,
good to see you're enjoying life here. Been good to (cyber) know you over last 2 years. remember we share the same birthday!
all the best
Dom
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by don544
Hi Wendy,
good to see you're enjoying life here. Been good to (cyber) know you over last 2 years. remember we share the same birthday!
all the best
Dom

Hey Dom, nice to see ya hope you are all well?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 11:21 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe i missed this post!! It made me blub a little, you were one of the first ones to asist me ( me and my stupid bloody questions) on here and ill always be thankful to you for that...great post hun and i mirror what others have said dont be a stranger on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.