Two years already!

Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default Re: Two years already!

Originally Posted by PLANTS
What a great post, so good to hear how you got on with your emigrating and move over here.
Thanks for the post!
Keep is updated wont you
Plants
what a great post...well done!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:09 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

What a lovely post
All the happiness in the world to you and yours
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Wendy, in my first few posts you were there giving kind advice to a complete stranger, I will never forget that. Your update was lovely to read and moving..
From a Yorkhire Peep (work in Bradford)
Ps, Lots of money is being plowed in to the regeneration of the city and burbs, thought this may please you...
Caroline
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Wendy that was a wonderful post to read I too lost someone close to me that cemented my decision to go for a new and hopefully better life for my kids. I hope in 2 years time i have a success story to write.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

hi wendy
great posting
you've done yourself proud
you made me realise its not a walk in the park this emigrating malarky

the dooners
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You're an amazing lady Wendy. Thanks for sharing your life with us and for all the help you've given over the years.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wendy what an excellent post. It was quite emotional for me to read.

I have been on BE for a while and remember you going. We are off 6 weeks tomorrow and your story is reassuring. Well done on learning to drive & more importantly giving up smoking, that is very hard to do.
All the best James
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Wendy - brilliant post - just wished I felt the same as you but glad to know you are so happy x x
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

hi wendy really great post tears running down face you a very brave lady
really glad every thing going sooooooo well for you now. wishing you all the best of luck for the rest of your life sounds like you found your destiny.
shanaghys. x
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I love a story with a happy ending . Here's to many more happy years Wendy.

Gill
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:03 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
I love a story with a happy ending . Here's to many more happy years Wendy.

Gill
Ditto
Congratulations Wendy
Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:08 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

The best update post I have read on BE.

Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Wendy,
What a lovely post and hope your happiness continues for years to come.

Allyson
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

Wendy
thanks for sharing your australian experience with us.
Your mum would be proud of you!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:44 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Onya, Wend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.