Time for an update....

Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time for an update....

Originally Posted by glittababe
and at long last... especially for Miss Moneypen! Some pics of the inside {done my style}! Aaron's bedroom, Cameron's bedroom the living room (more to come but I'm tired and want to go to bed) XX
and.... the 'vintage' kitchen, dining area (yes thats right, an empty wine rack)!!!! Oh and the bathroom - haven't got a clue what we're going to do with it, apparently peeps pay thousands for a bath like that
Attached Thumbnails Time for an update....-070.jpg   Time for an update....-073.jpg   Time for an update....-067.jpg  
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

PatchPoole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I just wanted to say, I love your photography too. We are from NZ, and are moving to the Sunshine Coast soon, so I have been have a good read of your blogg, and checking out your amazing photos, I love taking photos, and it has inspired me to get out and take some more, and updating my blogg, I've saved your's to my favourites - hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish lol.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PatchPoole
Hi, I just wanted to say, I love your photography too. We are from NZ, and are moving to the Sunshine Coast soon, so I have been have a good read of your blogg, and checking out your amazing photos, I love taking photos, and it has inspired me to get out and take some more, and updating my blogg, I've saved your's to my favourites - hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish lol.
Hehe I actually have 'stalker' section on the blogger - you'll have to join! Glad it helps, any information is better than none - have you tried looking at Vicky Gray's website about migrating to oz? Theres a link to it from my blogger on the right hand side, plus some other blogs from friends who have migrated XXX
Old Apr 13th 2009, 11:07 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Great to read your updates and to see your all doing so well xxx