Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Six and a half months ... quite an experience

Six and a half months ... quite an experience

Old Jan 14th 2014, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Nigel hoar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Six and a half months ... quite an experience

We're off to QLD in April 2014. Thanks for the advice. I'm of advancing years so may have trouble finding work too, but will give it a try. Glad things are looking up for you now.
Old Jan 14th 2014, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Six and a half months ... quite an experience

Hi Bigaitch

A very interesting update you gave. I love reading this bit of the forum.

I found that your experiences of trying to get work in Queensland a little bit worrying as my family and I are heading to Queensland in August. And obviously finding work is the number 1 priority for us.

Again I find it interesting that the schools there didn't want a more experienced teacher, my local school is crying out for a more mature/experienced teacher to fill a position that a number of young NQT's haven't had the skills to fulfill.
Apparently you just can't get the staff anymore!

Anyway, it sounds like it has all ended well for you, so the best of luck with it all.