Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Quickie six month update!

Quickie six month update!

Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quickie six month update!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We will get insurance I guess I just need to get some quotes.

Feeling nervous now.
pp you will be fine its scary however its worth it just to be able to have a dog(i wish) or cat (what i got) without asking permission from someone else (apart from mr pp) if you want to leave a weed to flower you can do - without some one telling you that you must weed yr garden otherwise you lose your bond

master and miss hitchy have had their bedrooms repainted and they love it the rest of the house is a dump but the kids love their bedrooms so that helps settle them which makes us mr and mrs hitch life much easier - and i am all for that

hitchcock x
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quickie six month update!

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
pp you will be fine its scary however its worth it just to be able to have a dog(i wish) or cat (what i got) without asking permission from someone else (apart from mr pp) if you want to leave a weed to flower you can do - without some one telling you that you must weed yr garden otherwise you lose your bond

master and miss hitchy have had their bedrooms repainted and they love it the rest of the house is a dump but the kids love their bedrooms so that helps settle them which makes us mr and mrs hitch life much easier - and i am all for that

hitchcock x

We have received our mortgage documents from ANZ and are meeting our broker on Friday to get everything sorted.

We handed our notice in on the tenancy today to leave on 20th October, that scared the crap out of me in case the seller backs out or changes her mind (can she do this?) and we are homeless. If I had the money I would not hand in our notice yet but we cant afford rent and a mortgage.

Oh god I need a drink.