Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Perth…Our 1st Yr Anniversary …The trials and tribulations

Perth…Our 1st Yr Anniversary …The trials and tribulations

Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:49 am
Just Joined

lyndakitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth…Our 1st Yr Anniversary …The trials and tribulations

Hi ya thanks for the tip but computer did that automatically honestly im not that stupid
Old Mar 12th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Wooooow
I loved your post - I read it three times.
Your patience paid..
Old Mar 12th 2007, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Great post, I hope your daughter continues with her schooling and the coming yesr wont bring you as much messing about. All in all you seem to have settled well. Keep posting 'cos we love to read these.

Lynn xx
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
The only tip I have is to not put initial capitals on every word. It makes it quite hard to read and must be harder to type - Please
Wow......................what a bloody hectic year you have had!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

LOL heather sounds fun

Great post, it makes a much more real read when people do downs as well as the ups.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Wow what a year. i hope the next one is a little calmer.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

What a time you've had, but good on you for sticking it out!!

Kids eh! Glad that she's going to school now though. It must make your life a thousand times easier without th emorning battles.

I hope things continue to improve for you

Tracey
Old Mar 20th 2007, 1:00 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

That is actualy one of the best updates i have read on here, quite simply because it is an actaul slice of life, warts an all. You seem to have coped incredibly well where some may have just collapsed completely. I hope that if our experiences are anywhere near the same as yours then we cope as well as you appeared to have done. Lots and lots of luck to you all for the future.

Nev
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:03 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

what a wicked wicked post
I love your honesty and your humour. I'm glad your daughter is more settled; as that must have been bloody stressful on top of the other things you had to get through.
cant wait for the second installment, lots of action and adventure in your household.
good luck
bec
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. Found out on Monday night the house sale had fallen through for the third time, I missed lunch with the BE girls at the Boat yesterday because Heather had got it into her head that she would skip school so she could come with me....she's gone to school today though.

We've got another real estate agent coming to do an appraisal tonight but I'm at the point where I think we may just take it off the market, at least then we could put air con in, I've had so many melting moments recently I'm truly thankful I wasn't made from wax!!

We've started doing the odd bit of fishing at the weekends, (caught my 1st fish on Saturday) which is a great stress reliever, some dozy cow walked straight into my line and it got caught in her pony tail...lol.

We've been and still are going through a rocky patch but I'm laughing and smiling more than ever. We are all in good health and that is all that matters!!!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. Found out on Monday night the house sale had fallen through for the third time, I missed lunch with the BE girls at the Boat yesterday because Heather had got it into her head that she would skip school so she could come with me....she's gone to school today though.

We've got another real estate agent coming to do an appraisal tonight but I'm at the point where I think we may just take it off the market, at least then we could put air con in, I've had so many melting moments recently I'm truly thankful I wasn't made from wax!!

We've started doing the odd bit of fishing at the weekends, (caught my 1st fish on Saturday) which is a great stress reliever, some dozy cow walked straight into my line and it got caught in her pony tail...lol.

We've been and still are going through a rocky patch but I'm laughing and smiling more than ever. We are all in good health and that is all that matters!!!
We did wonder where you were Jude, hopefully you can make it next week.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

I was really looking forward to going ...will make sure I'm there next week. If she tries that stunt again I'll bring her so you can pull her to bits..lol.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:54 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
I was really looking forward to going ...will make sure I'm there next week. If she tries that stunt again I'll bring her so you can pull her to bits..lol.
Good, we will sort her out lol
Old Mar 21st 2007, 2:54 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Good, we will sort her out lol
I'll bring my 14 year old that I'm having teenage woes with as well then for group therapy.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

omg, kids dont you love them.
Sounds a bit like my family, it was tough, still 2 years on things do get better,
glad you stuck it out, its hard when they go back and they dont settle.
Sending you Karma and all the very best.
Denise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.