One Year in...

Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:52 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One Year in...

Originally Posted by Streaks
Ipom, I've just read your story and can't believe how upbeat you have remained whilst you have obviously been unhappy, I know cyber world is a great form of escape and I hope it's helped you through some bad days, but I would like to say how unselfish you have been by posting some great advise to others whilst suffering yourself and not moaning about your own situation. Good luck Ipom and I sincerely hope whatever happens next will be work out well for you and your children.
S xx
Thanks Streaks, that's a really nice thing to say.
x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it all works out for you

Sharon
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: One Year in...

iPom,at least you know you have ooodles of BE support.Hope it all works out eventually,whatever it is.
Guess you still have your parents staying.Guests often unwittingly create tensions in a family.
Sending positive thoughts your way.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:02 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
iPom,at least you know you have ooodles of BE support.Hope it all works out eventually,whatever it is.
Guess you still have your parents staying.Guests often unwittingly create tensions in a family.
Sending positive thoughts your way.
Thanks Wilgar.

Thanks everyone. You're a great bunch of really supportive people.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Thanks Wilgar.

Thanks everyone. You're a great bunch of really supportive people.
I've notice just now your avatar is gone, hope everything is ok with you, you sound low, wish there was something I can do to cheer you up.
Hope all is ok with you, my thoughts are with you. Good luck iPom.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Just wishing you all the best. Hope it gets easier.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Life always does...........in hindsight.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:44 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey iPom

These words from Sanskrit has helped me many a time when I've lost my way...hope the words makes sense, and I know you won't mind even if it may have no relevance in your current situation
[note to self: I must get a Sat Nav one day from Narvey Horman]

Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life, for yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow a vision, but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope

Oh and here's a virtual birthday only if you go and put your Avatar BACK up!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
Hey iPom

These words from Sanskrit has helped me many a time when I've lost my way...hope the words makes sense, and I know you won't mind even if it may have no relevance in your current situation
[note to self: I must get a Sat Nav one day from Narvey Horman]

Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life, for yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow a vision, but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope

Oh and here's a virtual birthday only if you go and put your Avatar BACK up!
I like that

Word of advice, don't get it from Hardly Normal.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:46 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: One Year in...

Originally Posted by iPom
We're still here, still like Australia and wouldn't do anything different.

It's all good.

Snap, we're two years in now... when do we get parole?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:24 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
...and we are one year in on Tuesday

Who would have thought eh
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:17 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
...and we are one year in on Tuesday

Who would have thought eh
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=39

Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:10 am

I was agreeing with the original sentiment not the later one, everyone has up's and downs and the down may yet turn into an up if one doesn't get dragged down by the negatives.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:14 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Was, like Ann agreeing with original post. Sometimes haven't got time to read every single page of a thread
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Was, like Ann agreeing with original post. Sometimes haven't got time to read every single page of a thread
Time flies which ever way you end up going.

That house finished yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.