My Update

Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:16 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Update

I was glad to do my bit in welcoming you to your new country Sam and Abdel

We'll catch up again soon......would have done it sooner but i've had my mum visiting for the last 6 weeks so have been tied up

Give me a call and we'll sort something out, i can always pop into the city for lunch on the days i don't work
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

What a really nice update and you sound sooooooo lovely.

Very glad you have Gordon back with you x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:22 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

.[/QUOTE]

A heartening update, well done on progress to date.

Dave
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

You know what? I reckon you'll be really happy in Oz, youve got a mint attitude and your post was really uplifting, long may the success continue for you, keep us all posted!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:09 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely update, glad your settling in
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Great update....i've read some of your other posts recently - am really glad things have fallen into place for you....
Best of luck for the future!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Really happy for you PP, you deserve to be happy and settle well....took you long enough to get there

Really hope that your life over there is a rich and fulfilled one.

LibbyX
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful to hear how well things have gone for you PP. Do you remember those days you were posting sick with nerves before you flew out? You've come a long way in a short time hun!! Long may it continue!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent post PP.
J x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:14 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes.

Last night I had a 'lost' moment - being new in my job and still learning the ropes, I get tired easily and easily daunted, although the girls at work said they went through the same thing when they moved.

I had to laugh last night, I was waiting for the CAT bus last night and this tubby Aussie bloke who resembled a fat Teddyboy, came up to me and asked me out. I nearly died, that is two old guys I have pulled in as many weeks.

As I said most of the time I am at complete ease with everything, no luxuries for us, just as long as we have enough to get us by (still no car!!).

But just occasionally I get these 'Oh God Im in a foreign country' moment, and I feel as alien as I would in Italy.

This settles down and I have to remind myself to be kind to myself and realise that solid foundations including friendships take years to build.

Thankfully the 'lost' days are not that often but are influenced by tiredness/PMT etc.

Sometimes we as new migrants can think far too much and if we let ourselves get totally caught up in the enormity of what we have done, then we become overwhelmed.

Better go, Ive eaten pizza and feel sick.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're settling into the house. I'm with Sam...we'll have to get together one day after work in the city. Text me any time.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant update.....I'm pleased that you still have great pulling power
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:55 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnknight001
great read, i have been worying about money and stuff, as you say normally people have huge amounts of cash, glad to see someone do it on 10 grand,
john

Brill to see it can be done, I doubt we will even have that when we go so much crap here that we had to use some of our savings so we wont have much money going over but we are staying with friends and thanks to them we can go sooner rather than wait another year to have loads of money in the pocket to go.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnknight001
great read, i have been worying about money and stuff, as you say normally people have huge amounts of cash, glad to see someone do it on 10 grand,
john
Under ten grand - about seven grand (or just over) to be precise.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:16 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Under ten grand - about seven grand (or just over) to be precise.
I think thats great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.